In re Sanchez Energy Derivative Litigation
|Court:||Delaware Court of Chancery|
|Case Number:||C.A. No. 9132-VCG|
|Judge:||Vice Chancellor Glasscock|
|Case Contacts:||David Wales, Mark Lebovitch, Christopher J. Orrico, Alla Zayenchik|
- August 16, 2017 - Scheduling Order
- August 14, 2017 - Notice of Pendency and Proposed Settlement of Stockholder Derivative Action
- August 14, 2017 - Stipulation of Settlement
- August 14, 2017 - Presentation to the Special Committee of Sanchez Energy Corporation
- January 28, 2014 - Verified Consolidated Stockholder Derivative Complaint
Other Cases of Interest
Delaware Court of Chancery Mark Lebovitch, David Wales, Thomas James
Northern District of California John Rizio-Hamilton, Mark Lebovitch, Jonathan D. Uslaner, Abe Alexander
Delaware Chancery Court Gregory V. Varallo, Mark Lebovitch, Christopher J. Orrico, Jacqueline Y. Ma
Southern District of New York Mark Lebovitch, David Wales, Jeroen van Kwawegen, Jonathan D. Uslaner
Northern District of California, Oakland Division Mark Lebovitch, David Wales, Alla Zayenchik
BGC Partners, Inc.
Delaware Court of Chancery Jeroen van Kwawegen, Christopher J. Orrico, Andrew Blumberg
Allergan, Inc. (Proxy Violation)
Central District of California Mark Lebovitch, Jeremy P. Robinson, Michael D. Blatchley, Richard D. Gluck, Edward G. Timlin
Intuitive Surgical Inc.
Superior Court of the State of California, County of San Mateo David Wales, Mark Lebovitch, Edward G. Timlin
Virgin Media, Inc.
County of New York: Commercial Division Mark Lebovitch, Jeroen van Kwawegen
Twenty-First Century Fox, Inc.
Delaware Chancery Court Max W. Berger, Mark Lebovitch, David Wales, Rebecca E. Boon