|Court:||United States District Court for the Northern District of Georgia|
|Case Leaders:||John C. Browne, Jonathan D. Uslaner|
|Case Team:||Richard D. Gluck, Lauren M. Cruz, Alexander T. Payne|
This is a securities fraud class action filed on behalf of all purchasers of Mohawk Industries, Inc. (“Mohawk” or the “Company”) common stock from April 28, 2017 to July 25, 2019, inclusive (the “Class Period”), alleging claims pursuant to Sections 10(b) and 20(a) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 against Mohawk and certain of its executive officers. On March 18, 2020, the Court issued an Order appointing Public Employees’ Retirement System of Mississippi as Lead Plaintiff, and approving their selection of BLB&G as Lead Counsel for the Class.
On June 29, 2020, Lead Plaintiff filed the consolidated class action complaint. Defendants moved to dismiss the complaint on October 27, 2020. Lead Plaintiff filed an opposition to Defendants’ motion on December 28, 2020, and Defendants filed a reply brief in further support of their motion to dismiss on January 27, 2021.
Mohawk's Alleged Fraud
- Awards The National Black Lawyers Association Selects Associate Matthew Traylor for Membership & "Top 40 Under 40" List October 18, 2021 Learn More
- Awards Benchmark Litigation Again Names BLB&G One of the Top Firms in the Nation in 2022 Guide October 5, 2021 Learn More
- Events Katie Sinderson Serves as Panelist at OPFTEC 2021 on "The Role of Securities Litigation in Pension Funds" October 1, 2021 Learn More
- Events BLB&G Partners John C. Browne and Jeremy Robinson Present "Video Depositions: The Case for Their Continued Relevance in a Post-Quarantine World" Webinar October 1, 2021 Learn More
- Events BLB&G Partner Jeroen van Kwawegen Speaks at Broadridge Webinar on "International Opt-In Cases: Evolving Mechanisms for Collective Redress" September 30, 2021 Learn More