|Court:||United States District Court for the Northern District of Georgia|
|Case Leaders:||John C. Browne, Jonathan D. Uslaner|
|Case Team:||Richard D. Gluck, Lauren M. Cruz, Alexander T. Payne|
This is a securities fraud class action filed on behalf of all purchasers of Mohawk Industries, Inc. (“Mohawk” or the “Company”) common stock from April 28, 2017 to July 25, 2019, inclusive (the “Class Period”), alleging claims pursuant to Sections 10(b) and 20(a) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 against Mohawk and certain of its executive officers. On March 18, 2020, the Court issued an Order appointing Public Employees’ Retirement System of Mississippi as Lead Plaintiff, and approving their selection of BLB&G as Lead Counsel for the Class.
On June 29, 2020, Lead Plaintiff filed the consolidated class action complaint. Defendants moved to dismiss the complaint on October 27, 2020, and Lead Plaintiff opposed that motion. On September 29, 2021, Judge Honorable Eleanor R. Ross denied Defendants’ motion and upheld the Complaint. The case is proceeding in discovery.
Mohawk's Alleged Fraud
- Events BLB&G Partner Rebecca Boon Serves as Panelist at PLI Program, ESG 2022: What It Means for Boards, Management, and Counsel May 20, 2022 Learn More
- News BLB&G Senior Counsel Catherine van Kampen Appointed Co-Chair of the New York State Bar Association’s Committee on Leadership Development May 20, 2022 Learn More
- Events BLB&G Associate Andrew Blumberg Interviewed for ABA's Litigation Section Podcast on Delaware Supreme Court's Recent Brookfield Decision May 19, 2022 Learn More
- Events BLB&G Partner Hannah Ross to Speak at PAPERS Spring Forum May 18, 2022 Learn More
- Events BLB&G Partners John Rizio-Hamilton and Jesse Jensen Present Webinar on Auditor Regulation and Liability Under U.S. Securities Laws May 18, 2022 Learn More