|Court:||United States District Court for the Northern District of Georgia|
|Case Leaders:||John C. Browne, Jonathan D. Uslaner|
|Case Team:||Richard D. Gluck, Lauren M. Cruz, Alexander T. Payne|
This is a securities fraud class action filed on behalf of all purchasers of Mohawk Industries, Inc. (“Mohawk” or the “Company”) common stock from April 28, 2017 to July 25, 2019, inclusive (the “Class Period”), alleging claims pursuant to Sections 10(b) and 20(a) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 against Mohawk and certain of its executive officers. On March 18, 2020, the Court issued an Order appointing Public Employees’ Retirement System of Mississippi as Lead Plaintiff, and approving their selection of BLB&G as Lead Counsel for the Class.
On June 29, 2020, Lead Plaintiff filed the consolidated class action complaint. Defendants moved to dismiss the complaint on October 27, 2020. Lead Plaintiff filed an opposition to Defendants’ motion on December 28, 2020, and Defendants filed a reply brief in further support of their motion to dismiss on January 27, 2021.
Mohawk's Alleged Fraud
- Events BLB&G Hosts Annual 2021 Institutional Shareholder Conference in Amsterdam September 9, 2021 Learn More
- Publications "Forensic Linguistics and the Telephone Interview" by Jenna Goldin published by The New York City Fraud Examiner July 21, 2021 Learn More
- Awards Benchmark Litigation Names Six BLB&G Partners to Its “40 & Under Hot List” July 21, 2021 Learn More
- Events BLB&G Partner David Wales Speaks at the Practising Law Institute's webinar "ESG 2021: What It Means for Boards, Management, and Counsel" June 24, 2021 Learn More
- Publications "Important Considerations in Deciding Whether to Opt Out of Securities Class Actions" by Jonathan Uslaner published in Reuters June 23, 2021 Learn More