Delaware Law Weekly Highlights BLB&G Associate Mae Oberste's Appointment to the DSBA's Executive Committee
July 20, 2022
A recent Delaware Law Weekly article highlighted BLB&G Associate Mae Oberste's appointment to the Delaware State Bar Association's (DSBA) Executive Committee as the assistant secretary. The Executive Committee of the DSBA serves as the Board of Directors for the bar association and oversees the finances and operations of the nonprofit organization, voting on measures to improve the association and developing measures required for furthering the mission of DSBA.
In addition to highlighting Mae's current work as a corporate governance and shareholder rights attorney at BLB&G, the article also highlights her past experiences litigating cases involving breach of fiduciary duty claims and expedited litigation in the Delaware Court of Chancery, serving as primary editor for Practising Law Institute’s book Directors’ and Officers’ Liability: Current Law, Recent Developments, Emerging Issues (Third Edition), and serving as a judicial clerk to Judge Tamika R. Montgomery-Reeves of the Delaware Court of Chancery after law school.
Click the link below or access the PDF under "Related Documents" to read the full article.
- News BLB&G Associate Mae Oberste Appointed to Delaware State Bar Association's Executive Committee June 28, 2022 Learn More
- Events BLB&G Associate Mae Oberste to Serve as Panelist at DSBA Bench and Bar Conference 2023 June 8, 2023 Learn More
- News BLB&G's Catherine van Kampen Appointed Co-Chair of the New York City Bar Association's United Nations Committee September 22, 2021 Learn More
- News BLB&G Associate Billy Freeland Appointed Co-Secretary of the New York City Bar Association's Securities Litigation Committee October 3, 2022 Learn More
- News BLB&G Partner Lauren Ormsbee Appointed Chair of the New York City Bar Association's Securities Litigation Committee October 3, 2022 Learn More
- News BLB&G Announces Appointment of Hannah Ross to Executive Committee February 17, 2022 Learn More
- News Delaware Law Weekly Article Highlights BLB&G Attorneys Rebecca Boon and Michael Mathai's Presentation At Harvard Law School's Roundtable December 1, 2021 Learn More
- News BLB&G Senior Counsel Catherine van Kampen Appointed Chair of New Jersey State Bar Association’s International Law and Organizations Committee October 20, 2022 Learn More