BLB&G Associate Jonathan D'Errico Appointed Member of the American Bar Association's Center for Human Rights Advisory Council
June 22, 2022
BLB&G Associate Jonathan D'Errico has been appointed to serve as a member of the American Bar Association's Center for Human Rights Advisory Council. The Center's mission is to mobilize lawyers to defend threatened advocates, protect vulnerable communities, and hold governments accountable under law.
Jonathan has been involved in pro bono work with the International Refugee Assistance Project, Queens Legal Services, and the Innocence Project. He currently serves on the pro bono advisory board for Legal Services NYC and is also a member of Manhattan Community Board 6.
- Awards Catherine van Kampen Receives Two Honorary Recognitions at Manhattan Borough President’s Human Rights Day for Her Pro Bono & Human Rights Work on Behalf of the New York City Bar Association’s United Nations Committee December 10, 2021 Learn More
- Publications "Nasdaq's Board Diversity Rules: Inclusivity is Good Business" by Jonathan D. Uslaner and Thomas Sperber Published in Reuters February 15, 2022 Learn More
- News Delaware Law Weekly Highlights BLB&G Associate Mae Oberste's Appointment to the DSBA's Executive Committee July 20, 2022 Learn More
- Events BLB&G Hosts Institutional Shareholder Conference in Amsterdam, Copenhagen, & Stockholm on September 16, 2022 September 16, 2022 Learn More
- Awards New York Law Journal Profiles Max Berger as Part of Series Honoring 2022 Lifetime Achievement Winners October 13, 2022 Learn More
- Publications "Important Considerations in Deciding Whether to Opt Out of Securities Class Actions" by Jonathan Uslaner published in Reuters June 23, 2021 Learn More
- Publications "Forewarned is forearmed: shareholders to benefit from new SEC climate disclosure rules" by Jonathan D. Uslaner Published in Reuters May 9, 2022 Learn More
- Publications "Will the SEC's proposed climate risk disclosure rules survive Supreme Court scrutiny?" by Jonathan D. Uslaner and Will Horowitz Published in Reuters August 9, 2022 Learn More