BLB&G Associate Jonathan D'Errico Appointed Member of the American Bar Association's Center for Human Rights Advisory Council
June 22, 2022
BLB&G Associate Jonathan D'Errico has been appointed to serve as a member of the American Bar Association's Center for Human Rights Advisory Council. The Center's mission is to mobilize lawyers to defend threatened advocates, protect vulnerable communities, and hold governments accountable under law.
Jonathan has been involved in pro bono work with the International Refugee Assistance Project, Queens Legal Services, and the Innocence Project. He currently serves on the pro bono advisory board for Legal Services NYC and is also a member of Manhattan Community Board 6.
- Awards Catherine van Kampen Receives Two Honorary Recognitions at Manhattan Borough President’s Human Rights Day for Her Pro Bono & Human Rights Work on Behalf of the New York City Bar Association’s United Nations Committee December 10, 2021 Learn More
- Publications "Nasdaq's Board Diversity Rules: Inclusivity is Good Business" by Jonathan D. Uslaner and Thomas Sperber Published in Reuters February 15, 2022 Learn More
- Publications "Forewarned is forearmed: shareholders to benefit from new SEC climate disclosure rules" by Jonathan D. Uslaner and Ryan Dykhouse Published in Reuters May 9, 2022 Learn More
- Publications "Important Considerations in Deciding Whether to Opt Out of Securities Class Actions" by Jonathan Uslaner published in Reuters June 23, 2021 Learn More
- Events BLB&G's Catherine van Kampen Serves as Moderator at the National Association for Women Lawyers Panel, How to Turn Your Book Ideas into Published Works October 27, 2021 Learn More
- News BLB&G Associate Mae Oberste Appointed to Delaware State Bar Association's Executive Committee June 28, 2022 Learn More
- News BLB&G's Catherine van Kampen Appointed Co-Chair of the New York City Bar Association's United Nations Committee September 22, 2021 Learn More
- Publications "Gaming the System: Corporate Disclosures and Information Bundling" by Jonathan D. Uslaner published in Reuters September 9, 2021 Learn More