April 7, 2021
Rebecca Boon sat down with The WOW Series to discuss her path to partner at the firm and how she has navigated various challenges in her career. In her interview, she talks about how professional women can create a career rooted in purpose within the corporate and legal industries and how she balances the demands of her work at the firm and staying true to her core values. Tune in to hear her full story and advice for the next generation of attorneys.
Rebecca has been litigating securities fraud and shareholder rights actions for over a decade, recovering more than a billion dollars for the firm’s institutional investor clients. Her work at the firm expands beyond litigation as she has advanced equality in the workplace by co-founding the Beyond #MeToo working group and leading landmark recoveries that have resulted in not only millions back to investors but also important social change among industries.
To watch the full interview, click here.
External Link: To watch the full interview, click here. (link will open in a new window)
- Events BLB&G Partner Rebecca Boon Serves as Panelist for The WOW Series’ Event “Current Feminist Figures” March 2021 Learn More
- Publications "Investor Attempts To Hold Cos. Accountable Are Working" by BLB&G Partner Rebecca Boon published by Law360 May 18, 2021 Learn More
- News Partner Rebecca Boon Profiled in "The Daily Docket," a newsletter by Reuters and Westlaw January 2021 Learn More
- News BLB&G Partner Rebecca Boon Quoted in Bloomberg Law’s “Vivia Chen Unfiltered” Column, Focused on Law Firm Davis Polk’s Role in the Ongoing Investigation of New York Governor Andrew Cuomo May 27, 2021 Learn More
- Awards Law360 Profiles Rebecca Boon as a Part of Series Honoring 2020 Rising Star Award Winners. July 10, 2020 Learn More
- Events BLB&G Partner Rebecca Boon Speaks on Shareholder Activism on Environmental and Social Issues at Conference hosted by The Advocates’ Society April 8, 2021 Learn More
- Events Rebecca Boon Moderates Beyond #MeToo Working Group's Virtual Event "#MeToo in the Corporate World" January 2021 Learn More
- Awards Rebecca Boon Named 2020 "Young Lawyer of the Year" by The American Lawyer November 2, 2020 Learn More