October 19, 2020
In "Trends in Corporate Governance Litigation: A Discussion with Bernstein Litowitz Berger & Grossmann," Lawdragon spotlights BLB&G's efforts leading the charge in corporate governance litigation and highlights the rapid success of the firm's Wilmington, Delaware office, which opened in late 2019 and has already become a force in the Delaware community.
In the article, Lawdragon discusses with Mark Lebovitch, Jeroen van Kwawegen and Greg Varallo what makes BLB&G's approach different from other firms, and highlights their shared passion for corporate governance litigation, its evolution through Delaware’s Court of Chancery, and their thoughts on key trends in corporate governance during the pandemic and beyond. To read the full article, click here or download the PDF below.
External Link (link will open in a new window):
Click here to read the full article.
- News BLB&G Secures Additional Shares for AMC Stockholders in Landmark Recapitalization Settlement April 3, 2023 Learn More
- Publications BLB&G Partner Avi Josefson Finds Invigorating Work in Client Case Development and Advice, as Featured in Lawdragon Profile December 5, 2022 Learn More
- Awards Lawdragon Names BLB&G Partners to The 2021 Edition of the "500 Leading Plaintiff Financial Lawyers" List August 18, 2021 Learn More
- Awards Ten BLB&G Partners Named in Lawdragon’s 2023 Edition of the “500 Leading Lawyers in America” January 13, 2023 Learn More
- Awards Two BLB&G Partners Named to the Lawdragon 500 "Legends of 2020" List September 2020 Learn More
- Events BLB&G to Host Institutional Shareholder Conference in Paris April 17, 2023 Learn More
- Awards Lawdragon Names BLB&G Partners to the 2022 Edition of the "500 Leading Plaintiff Financial Lawyers" List July 11, 2022 Learn More
- Awards Lawdragon Names BLB&G Partners to the 2023 Edition of the “500 Leading Plaintiff Financial Lawyers” List May 26, 2023 Learn More