October 19, 2020
In "Trends in Corporate Governance Litigation: A Discussion with Bernstein Litowitz Berger & Grossmann," Lawdragon spotlights BLB&G's efforts leading the charge in corporate governance litigation and highlights the rapid success of the firm's Wilmington, Delaware office, which opened in late 2019 and has already become a force in the Delaware community.
In the article, Lawdragon discusses with Mark Lebovitch, Jeroen van Kwawegen and Greg Varallo what makes BLB&G's approach different from other firms, and highlights their shared passion for corporate governance litigation, its evolution through Delaware’s Court of Chancery, and their thoughts on key trends in corporate governance during the pandemic and beyond. To read the full article, click here or download the PDF below.
External Link: Click here to read the full article. (link will open in a new window)
- News Lawdragon Names BLB&G Attorneys to 2021 500 Leading Lawyers in America List February 1, 2021 Learn More
- Awards Two BLB&G Partners Named to the Lawdragon 500 "Legends of 2020" List September 2020 Learn More
- Awards Lawdragon Names BLB&G Attorneys to "500 Leading Lawyers in America List" and Inducts Founding Partner Max Berger into its “Hall of Fame” March 12, 2020 Learn More
- Events BLB&G Hosts the Forum for Institutional Investors: Protecting Shareholder Rights in New Orleans, LA April 10, 2019 Learn More
- Events Salvatore Graziano and Mark Lebovitch Discuss Shareholder Litigation at NYU Law’s Corporate Governance Bootcamp January 23, 2019 Learn More
- News Lawdragon Profiles BLB&G Partner Jeroen van Kwawegen in “Lawyer Limelight” Q&A October 2019 Learn More
- News Lawdragon Profiles BLB&G Partner John Rizio-Hamilton in “Lawyer Limelight” Feature May 4, 2021 Learn More
- Awards Lawdragon Names BLB&G Partners to The 2020 Edition of the "500 Leading Plaintiff Financial Lawyers" List August 2020 Learn More