BLB&G Senior Counsel Thomas James to Teach “Mergers and Acquisitions” Class at Boston College Law School
November 8, 2023
On November 9, 2023, BLB&G Senior Counsel Thomas James will teach Professor Brian Quinn’s “Mergers and Acquisitions” class at Boston College Law School. Tom will discuss policing fiduciary duties, focusing on three pivotal cases: Williams, Multiplan, and Columbia Pipeline.
Tom primarily prosecutes corporate governance and fiduciary duty litigation on behalf of the firm's institutional investor clients and serves as an integral member of the firm’s trial teams. Tom frequently speaks at universities and industry events. Most recently, Tom co-taught Professor Jesse Fried’s “M&A Litigation” class at Harvard Law School.
- Events BLB&G Partner Jeroen van Kwawegen and Senior Counsel Thomas James Teach “M&A Litigation” Class at Harvard Law School October 4, 2023 Learn More
- Events BLB&G Senior Counsel Thomas James Teaches Seminar at Villanova University Charles Widger School of Law March 15, 2023 Learn More
- News BLB&G Announces Elevation of Two Senior Counsel February 1, 2023 Learn More
- Events BLB&G Partner Jeroen van Kwawegen to Guest Lecture at Columbia Law School October 23, 2023 Learn More
- Publications ‘“Optimizing”’ and Match: Bad Policy Threatens to Drive Bad Law” by Gregory Varallo, Andrew Blumberg, and James Janison Published by Harvard Law School Forum on Corporate Governance November 13, 2023 Learn More
- News Delaware Law Weekly Article Highlights BLB&G Partner Greg Varallo's Panel at PLI's Merger and Acquisitions 2022 Program January 25, 2022 Learn More
- Events BLB&G Attorneys Christopher J. Orrico and Andrew Blumberg Teach Seminars at Two Area Law Schools on Delaware Corporate Law November 9, 2021 Learn More
- Events BLB&G Partners Christopher Orrico and Scott Foglietta Teach Seminar at Villanova University Charles Widger School of Law November 2, 2022 Learn More