BLB&G's John Rizio-Hamilton and Nicole Santoro To Speak at the Federal Bar Council Panel, "Life of a Federal Law Clerk"
September 27, 2022
On September 29, 2022, BLB&G Partner John Rizio-Hamilton will moderate a panel for the Federal Bar Council entitled “Life of a Federal Law Clerk.” Amongst other recent and former federal law clerks joining him as panelists will be BLB&G Associate Nicole Santoro who served as a law clerk for the Honorable Andrew P. Gordon of the U.S. District Court for the District of Nevada. John previously served as a clerk for the Honorable Chester J. Straub of the United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit, and the Honorable Sidney H. Stein of the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York.
The panel discussion will address the role of law clerks, what constitutes success on the job, and what it takes to apply for a federal clerkship. The group of panelists will provide an insider’s perspective on the job and its challenges and rewards.
- Events John Rizio-Hamilton Speaks at Federal Bar Council Webinar "Life of a Federal Law Clerk" September 22, 2021 Learn More
- Events BLB&G Partner John Rizio-Hamilton to Serve as Panelist at Federal Bar Council Fall Retreat November 3, 2023 Learn More
- Events BLB&G Partner John Rizio-Hamilton to Speak at Federal Bar Council Event February 15, 2023 Learn More
- Events BLB&G Partner John Rizio-Hamilton Will Serve as Coordinator at Federal Bar Council Webinar, Current Issues in Retail Securities Markets December 2, 2021 Learn More
- Events BLB&G Partners John Rizio-Hamilton and Jesse Jensen to Speak at NYSBA’s Securities Litigation Annual Review December 9, 2022 Learn More
- Awards BLB&G Partner John Rizio-Hamilton Appointed to Board of Federal Bar Foundation November 1, 2023 Learn More
- Events BLB&G Partner John Rizio-Hamilton To Speak on the Keynote Panel at Responsible Investor – RI Canada 2022 October 12, 2022 Learn More
- Events BLB&G Partner John Rizio-Hamilton Speaks at the Federal Bar Association's Webinar "Recent Trends in Securities Litigation: What You Need to Know for 2021 and Beyond" April 22, 2021 Learn More