November 11, 2015
BLB&G Partner Jeroen van Kwawegen participated in the 2015 PLUS (Professional Liability Underwriting Society) D&O Conference November 11-13, 2015 at the Hilton Anatole in Dallas, TX. He was be a member of the panel entitled “Securities Class Actions – Going the Way of the Dinosaurs?”
Mr. van Kwawegen is an accomplished litigator focusing on disputes relating to securities, corporate governance, and regulatory compliance. He has represented institutional investors and corporations in state and federal courts throughout the country. Currently, Mr. van Kwawegen represents institutional investors in a variety of lawsuits relating to the credit market crisis, including disputes regarding the sale of mortgage-backed securities. He is recognized as a New York "Rising Star" by Super Lawyers. No more than 2.5% of the lawyers in New York are selected to receive this honor each year.
External Link (link will open in a new window):
Click here for more information.
- Events BLB&G Partner Jeroen van Kwawegen Speaks at the Class Action Money & Ethics Conference to discuss “Recent Trends in Securities Litigation." September 22, 2020 Learn More
- Events Partner Jeroen van Kwawegen Speaks at New York City Bar’s 9th Annual Securities Litigation & Enforcement Institute February 2021 Learn More
- Events Partner Jeroen van Kwawegen Will Serve As Panelist At New York City Bar's 10th Annual Securities Litigation & Enforcement Institute February 9, 2022 Learn More
- Publications "Shareholder Litigation: Best Practices for Pension Funds" by Jeroen van Kwawegen and Anatoli van der Krans published by Financial Investigator December 4, 2020 Learn More
- Events BLB&G Hosts Institutional Shareholder Conference in Amsterdam, Copenhagen, & Stockholm on September 16, 2022 September 16, 2022 Learn More
- Publications “2022 Developments for Auditor Regulation Under the U.S. Securities Laws” by John Rizio-Hamilton, Jesse L. Jensen, and Jasmine Cooper-Little Published in The Review of Securities & Commodities Regulation January 27, 2023 Learn More
- Awards The Legal 500 Again Ranks BLB&G a National Tier 1 Firm for Securities Litigation and M&A Litigation June 9, 2022 Learn More
- News Partner Jeroen van Kwawegen Appointed to Board of Legal Services NYC December 2020 Learn More
- News Jeroen van Kwawegen and Hans Ek quoted by Investments & Pensions Europe on the state of securities litigation in Europe January 2021 Learn More