October 7, 2020
Once again, leading industry observer Benchmark Litigation has named BLB&G one of the top litigation firms in the U.S. in its 2021 Benchmark Litigation Guide to America's Leading Litigation Firms and Attorneys. BLB&G ranked as both a Tier 1 firm nationally in securities litigation, and is also listed as one of the “Top Plaintiff Firms.” For more information, click here to view the rankings on Benchmark’s website.
In its review of the firm, Benchmark describes the firm as “an undisputed leader in the securities-focused plaintiff arena, saying “peers on both sides of the ‘v’ offer plaudits and admiration on a near-unanimous basis.” Benchmark also highlights the firm’s Delaware Chancery practice, highlighting the work of partners Gregory Varallo and Mark Lebovitch. The review also highlights the securities litigation work of partners Sal Graziano and Jeremy Robinson.
In its practitioner rankings Benchmark individually recognized BLB&G partners Max Berger, Rebecca Boon, Salvatore Graziano, Jim Harrod, Mark Lebovitch, Jeremy Robinson, Hannah Ross, Gerald Silk, Katherine Sinderson, Edward Timlin, Jonathan Uslaner, and Gregory Varallo.
External Link: Click here to read the full rankings. (link will open in a new window)
- Awards Benchmark Again Names BLB&G One of the Top Firms in the Nation October 2018 Learn More
- Awards Benchmark Names Seven BLB&G Partners as Litigation Stars October 2018 Learn More
- Awards BLB&G Receives Multiple Honors - Including “Top Plaintiff Firm” Award - At Benchmark’s Annual Awards Ceremony February 28, 2019 Learn More
- Awards BLB&G’s Max Berger Selected to Benchmark’s “Hall of Fame” February 28, 2019 Learn More
- Events BLB&G Hosts Annual 2021 Institutional Shareholder Conference in Amsterdam September 9, 2021 Learn More
- Awards Benchmark Litigation Again Names Hannah Ross One of Top U.S. Women Litigators in 2020 August 2020 Learn More
- Awards Benchmark Again Names Hannah Ross One of Top U.S. Women Litigators in 2019 August 2019 Learn More
- Awards The National Law Journal Names John Rizio-Hamilton and Katie Sinderson 2020 Plaintiffs’ Lawyers Trailblazers May 2020 Learn More