February 8, 2022
Benchmark Litigation has shortlisted BLB&G as Plaintiff Firm of the Year in its US East Coast Awards 2022. Partner Mark Lebovitch has also been shortlisted for the Plaintiff Litigator of the Year Award. These awards, which will be announced at an award ceremony in March, recognize the country’s most distinguished litigators and their firms for their exemplary work over the past twelve months. After months of peer review-based research and submission reviews, the Benchmark team selects the most impactful cases, the lawyers and law firms behind them, and the litigators who have paved the way.
BLB&G was also recently recognized by Benchmark as one of the top firms in the nation in its 2022 guide, which is accessible here.
Click the link below or access the PDF under "Related Documents" to see the full rankings.
- Awards Benchmark Litigation Shortlists Mark Lebovitch for Plaintiff Litigator of the Year Award February 8, 2022 Learn More
- Awards BLB&G Identified as Most Respected Securities Plaintiffs' Law Firm by Inigo Insurance Survey Respondents March 2, 2022 Learn More
- Awards Benchmark Litigation Again Names BLB&G One of the Top Firms in the Nation in 2022 Guide October 5, 2021 Learn More
- Awards Katie Sinderson Honored As Law360 Titan of The Plaintiffs Bar May 2020 Learn More
- Awards Benchmark Litigation Again Names Hannah Ross One of Top U.S. Women Litigators in 2021 August 5, 2021 Learn More
- Awards Benchmark Litigation Again Names BLB&G One of the Top Firms in the Nation in 2021 Guide October 7, 2020 Learn More
- Awards The New York Law Journal Recognizes Founding Partner Max Berger With Its Lifetime Achievement Award September 21, 2022 Learn More
- Awards Lawdragon Names BLB&G Partners to the 2022 Edition of the "500 Leading Plaintiff Financial Lawyers" List July 11, 2022 Learn More