Three BLB&G Partners Named to Benchmark Litigation’s 2020 “40 Under 40 Hot List" - Rebecca Boon, Katie Sinderson & Edward Timlin
July 30, 2020
Three BLB&G partners – Rebecca Boon, Katie Sinderson, and Edward Timlin – have been named to the 2020 edition of Benchmark Litigation’s “40 & Under Hot List.” This recognition commemorates “the most notable up-and-coming litigation attorneys in the United States” who have had a hand in some of their firms’ most noteworthy recent cases, and have earned praise from clients and peers regarding the quality of their work.
In its review, Benchmark highlighted Rebecca Boon for her work on high-stakes securities fraud and shareholders rights litigation including her work as a key member of the team that obtained the $480 million settlement for investors against Wells Fargo related to its fake account scandal.
This is the second year in a row that Benchmark has selected Katie Sinderson or the award. This year, Benchmark’s profile of Katie highlights her role leading the securities class action cases against Spectrum Brands and Fleetcor Technologies, which resulted in significant settlements for her clients. Benchmark also noted Katie’s involvement in mentoring young lawyers and contributing to the firm’s efforts “to advance a workplace culture of inclusion and diversity.”
A new addition to this year’s list, Edward Timlin was recognized in part for his key role as a part of the team that successfully represented shareholders at New Senior Investment Group in a derivative case that resulted in a $53 million settlement in favor of the client.
The full list is available on Benchmark Litigation's website here.
External Link: Click here to read the full list. (link will open in a new window)
- Awards Benchmark Litigation Names Six BLB&G Partners to Its “40 & Under Hot List” July 21, 2021 Learn More
- Awards Law360 Names BLB&G Partners Rebecca Boon and Edward Timlin to 2020 “Rising Stars” List July 5, 2020 Learn More
- Publications "Investor Attempts To Hold Cos. Accountable Are Working" by BLB&G Partner Rebecca Boon published by Law360 May 18, 2021 Learn More
- News BLB&G Announces Elevation of Two Partners and Four Senior Counsel January 24, 2020 Learn More
- News Partner Rebecca Boon Profiled in "The Daily Docket," a newsletter by Reuters and Westlaw January 2021 Learn More
- Awards Katie Sinderson Honored As Law360 Titan of The Plaintiffs Bar May 2020 Learn More
- News BLB&G Partner Rebecca Boon Quoted in Bloomberg Law’s “Vivia Chen Unfiltered” Column, Focused on Law Firm Davis Polk’s Role in the Ongoing Investigation of New York Governor Andrew Cuomo May 27, 2021 Learn More
- Events BLB&G Partner Rebecca Boon Serves as Panelist for The WOW Series’ Event “Current Feminist Figures” March 2021 Learn More