October 7, 2020
Once again, leading industry observer Benchmark Litigation has named BLB&G one of the top litigation firms in the U.S. in its 2021 Benchmark Litigation Guide to America's Leading Litigation Firms and Attorneys. BLB&G ranked as both a Tier 1 firm nationally in securities litigation, and is also listed as one of the “Top Plaintiff Firms.” For more information, click here to view the rankings on Benchmark’s website.
In its review of the firm, Benchmark describes the firm as “an undisputed leader in the securities-focused plaintiff arena, saying “peers on both sides of the ‘v’ offer plaudits and admiration on a near-unanimous basis.” Benchmark also highlights the firm’s Delaware Chancery practice, highlighting the work of partners Gregory Varallo and Mark Lebovitch. The review also highlights the securities litigation work of partners Sal Graziano and Jeremy Robinson.
In its practitioner rankings Benchmark individually recognized BLB&G partners Max Berger, Rebecca Boon, Salvatore Graziano, Jim Harrod, Mark Lebovitch, Jeremy Robinson, Hannah Ross, Gerald Silk, Katherine Sinderson, Edward Timlin, Jonathan Uslaner, and Gregory Varallo.
- Awards Benchmark Litigation Names BLB&G One of the Top Firms in the Nation in 2023 Guide October 3, 2022 Learn More
- Awards Benchmark Litigation Shortlists BLB&G For Plaintiff Firm of the Year Award February 8, 2022 Learn More
- Awards Benchmark Litigation Again Names BLB&G One of the Top Firms in the Nation in 2022 Guide October 5, 2021 Learn More
- Awards Benchmark Litigation Again Names Hannah Ross One of Top U.S. Women Litigators in 2021 August 5, 2021 Learn More
- News BLB&G's Catherine van Kampen Appointed Co-Chair of the New York City Bar Association's United Nations Committee September 22, 2021 Learn More
- Awards Benchmark Litigation Shortlists Mark Lebovitch for Plaintiff Litigator of the Year Award February 8, 2022 Learn More
- Events BLB&G Hosts Institutional Shareholder Conference in Amsterdam, Copenhagen, & Stockholm on September 16, 2022 September 16, 2022 Learn More
- Awards Benchmark Litigation Again Names Hannah Ross One of Top U.S. Women Litigators in 2022 August 8, 2022 Learn More