For the seventh consecutive year, Benchmark Litigation has recognized BLB&G partner Hannah Ross as one of the nation’s top female litigators in its annual Top 250 Women in Litigation publication.
This annual ranking recognizes “the most distinguished women in the world of litigation” following an extensive six-month research process that included a thorough review of their professional achievements, client feedback, and individual peer interviews. According to Benchmark, Hannah’s selection is indicative of her status “amongst the leading female litigators” by “participating in some of the most impactful litigation matters in recent history.”
A key member and leader of trial teams that have recovered billions of dollars for investors, Hannah devotes a significant part of her practice to initial case evaluation and counseling the firm’s institutional investor clients on potential claims. She also helps oversee the firm’s Global Securities and Litigation Monitoring Team, serves as Chair of the firm’s Diversity Committee and Co-Chair of the firm’s Forum for Institutional Investors and Women’s Forum, and serves on the Corporate Leadership Committee of the New York Women’s Foundation and on the Council of Institutional Investors’ Market Advisory Council.
Click here to view Hannah's profile.
- Awards Benchmark Litigation Again Names Hannah Ross One of Top U.S. Women Litigators in 2021 August 5, 2021 Learn More
- Awards Benchmark Litigation Names Hannah Ross One of Top U.S. Women Litigators for Tenth Consecutive Year August 8, 2023 Learn More
- Awards Benchmark Litigation Again Names Hannah Ross One of Top U.S. Women Litigators in 2022 August 8, 2022 Learn More
- Awards BLB&G Partner Hannah Ross Named to Crain’s 2023 “Notable Women in Law” June 22, 2023 Learn More
- Publications BLB&G Partner Hannah Ross Shares Career Insights as Part of The National Law Journal's Profile Series Honoring Plaintiffs Bar Leaders December 1, 2022 Learn More
- Awards BLB&G Partner Hannah Ross Named to 2022 List of “Elite Women of the Plaintiffs Bar” by The National Law Journal May 11, 2022 Learn More
- News BLB&G Announces Appointment of Hannah Ross to Executive Committee February 17, 2022 Learn More
- Awards Benchmark Litigation Again Names BLB&G One of the Top Firms in the Nation in 2022 Guide October 5, 2021 Learn More
- Events BLB&G's Hannah Ross, John Rizio-Hamilton, Rebecca Boon, and Hans EK To Speak at "ESG Disclosure through the Lens of Litigation," hosted by The Global Risk Institute and McMillan LLP September 9, 2022 Learn More