October 15, 2019
Earlier this year, BLB&G Partner Adam Wierzbowski was selected by the New York Law Journal as a 2019 “Rising Star,” a feature recognizing the region’s most promising lawyers 40 and younger. Adam was selected for his work recovering billions of dollars of behalf of defrauded investors, including his role as a senior member of the team in In re Merck Vioxx Securities Litigation – a $1.06 billion recovery on behalf of investors, one of the largest in history.
In the NYLJ’s practice profile of Adam, the article highlights his work obtaining a number of other major recoveries, including securities class actions against Wells Fargo & Co. and General Motors, as well as litigation related to Schering-Plough and Merck’s alleged misrepresentations about the anti-cholesterol drugs Vytorin and Zetia. The NYLJ also profiles his work outside of the office as he spends his time actively supporting or volunteering with the JCP Downtown, Her Justice, City Year, Women for Women International and the Transport Group Theatre Company.
Adam and this year’s other winners will be recognized in the New York Law Journal’s upcoming Professional Excellence magazine and honored on October 23rd at the New York Legal Awards at Tribeca 360 in New York City.
- News The New York Law Journal Highlights Max Berger's Endowment of Columbia Law School's Public Interest/Public Service Fellows Program December 1, 2021 Learn More
- Awards Law360 Profiles Scott Foglietta as Part of Series Honoring 2022 Rising Star Award Winners June 1, 2022 Learn More
- Awards Law360 Names BLB&G Partners Christopher Orrico and Scott Foglietta to 2022 "Rising Stars" List May 31, 2022 Learn More
- Awards The New York Law Journal Recognizes Founding Partner Max Berger With Its Lifetime Achievement Award September 21, 2022 Learn More
- Awards BLB&G Partner Abe Alexander Named to 2022 List of “Rising Stars of the Plaintiffs Bar” by The National Law Journal May 13, 2022 Learn More
- Awards BLB&G Partners Rebecca Boon and Scott R. Foglietta named to 2021 Rising Stars of the Plaintiffs Bar list by The National Law Journal May 13, 2021 Learn More
- Awards New York Law Journal Profiles Max Berger as Part of Series Honoring 2022 Lifetime Achievement Winners October 13, 2022 Learn More
- Events BLB&G's Catherine van Kampen and Katie Sinderson to Speak at NYCBA’s 4th Annual Law Conference on the Status of Women March 2, 2023 Learn More
- News BLB&G Announces Elevation of Four Partners and One Senior Counsel January 26, 2021 Learn More