October 15, 2019
Earlier this year, BLB&G Partner Adam Wierzbowski was selected by the New York Law Journal as a 2019 “Rising Star,” a feature recognizing the region’s most promising lawyers 40 and younger. Adam was selected for his work recovering billions of dollars of behalf of defrauded investors, including his role as a senior member of the team in In re Merck Vioxx Securities Litigation – a $1.06 billion recovery on behalf of investors, one of the largest in history.
In the NYLJ’s practice profile of Adam, the article highlights his work obtaining a number of other major recoveries, including securities class actions against Wells Fargo & Co. and General Motors, as well as litigation related to Schering-Plough and Merck’s alleged misrepresentations about the anti-cholesterol drugs Vytorin and Zetia. The NYLJ also profiles his work outside of the office as he spends his time actively supporting or volunteering with the JCP Downtown, Her Justice, City Year, Women for Women International and the Transport Group Theatre Company.
Adam and this year’s other winners will be recognized in the New York Law Journal’s upcoming Professional Excellence magazine and honored on October 23rd at the New York Legal Awards at Tribeca 360 in New York City.
External Link: Click here to view the full article. (link will open in a new window)
- Awards Adam Wierzbowski Named “Rising Star” by New York Law Journal June 2019 Learn More
- Awards New York Law Journal Announces Katie Sinderson as 2020 Rising Star June 2020 Learn More
- Awards 20 BLB&G Attorneys Named by Super Lawyers to its 2018 New York Metro Edition October 2018 Learn More
- Awards 20 BLB&G Attorneys Named by Super Lawyers to its 2019 New York Metro Edition September 2019 Learn More
- Awards 20 BLB&G Attorneys Named by Super Lawyers to its 2020 New York Metro Edition September 20, 2020 Learn More
- Publications "Video Depositions: The Case for Their Continued Relevance in a Post-Quarantine World" by John C. Browne and Jeremy P. Robinson published by The New York Law Journal December 29, 2020 Learn More
- Awards BLB&G Partners Rebecca Boon and Scott R. Foglietta named to 2021 Rising Stars of the Plaintiffs Bar list by The National Law Journal May 13, 2021 Learn More
- Awards Law360 Profiles Ed Timlin as a Part of Series Honoring 2020 Rising Star award winners. July 10, 2020 Learn More