November 25, 2018
Law360 has once again named BLB&G partners Salvatore Graziano and John Brown as 2018 Legal MVPs, recognizing them among the top practitioners in the nation. Each year, the leading legal news service profiles “elite attorneys” who have had success in “high-stakes litigation, record-breaking deals and complex global matters.”
This year, Mr. Graziano is recognized as an MVP in the “Securities” category, and Mr. Browne in the “Class Action” category. Previous honorees (this is Mr. Graziano’s 4th win and Mr. Browne’s 2nd), they are two of only a handful of plaintiff lawyers in the nation selected for this recognition.
External Link (link will open in a new window):
Click here for more information.
- Awards Benchmark Litigation Names BLB&G One of the Top Firms in the Nation in 2023 Guide October 3, 2022 Learn More
- Awards Benchmark Litigation Again Names BLB&G One of the Top Firms in the Nation in 2022 Guide October 5, 2021 Learn More
- Awards The Legal 500 Again Ranks BLB&G a National Tier 1 Firm for Securities Litigation and M&A Litigation June 9, 2022 Learn More
- Publications "Ninth Circuit Slack Decision Withstands En Banc Rehearing Petition: Is A Supreme Court Cert Petition Next?" by BLB&G Partners John C. Browne and Lauren Ormsbee May 4, 2022 Learn More
- Awards Chambers Again Ranks BLB&G Top Securities Litigation Firm June 1, 2022 Learn More
- Publications "Why Slack Decision Struck A Nerve With Corporate America" by John C. Browne and Lauren Ormsbee published in Law360 November 4, 2021 Learn More
- Publications "9th Circ. Case Could Gut Section 11 Shareholder Protections" by John C. Browne and Lauren Ormsbee published by Law360 May 26, 2021 Learn More
- Publications “Section 11’s Tracing Doctrine Goes Up to the Supreme Court” by John C. Browne and Lauren Ormsbee Published in The Review of Securities & Commodities Regulation March 17, 2023 Learn More
- News BLB&G Secures a Historic $1 Billion Settlement for Shareholders in Wells Fargo Securities Class Action May 16, 2023 Learn More