In the latest issue of the “Top 100 Settlements” report published by Securities Class Action Services (SCAS - a division of ISS Governance), an analysis of the data demonstrates that BLB&G continues to eclipse its competitors in several important metrics. According to the report, BLB&G has 1) obtained five of the ten largest recoveries in history 2) recovered 37% of all the settlement dollars represented in the report (nearly $23 billion – billions more than any other firm on the list); and 3) prosecuted nearly a third of all the cases on the list (31 of 100) — more than another firm in the field.
BLB&G continues to be one of the undisputed leaders in the nation representing investors in securities litigation.
The Top 100 Settlements Semi-Annual Report identifies the largest securities class action settlements filed after the passage of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995 that have obtained final approval, and provides detailed information on the law firms prosecuting those cases.
Since SCAS began compiling and publishing data on securities litigation recoveries and the law firms prosecuting the cases over a decade ago, BLB&G has been at or near the top of their rankings every year — often with the highest total recoveries, the highest settlement average, or both.
- Awards Bernstein Litowitz Dominates ISS SCAS List of Top 100 Securities Settlements of All Time February 24, 2021 Learn More
- Awards Bernstein Litowitz Dominates ISS SCAS List of Top 100 Securities Settlements of All Time February 2020 Learn More
- Awards SCAS Again Ranks BLB&G A Leader in the Field April 2019 Learn More
- Awards ISS SCAS Releases Top Securities Settlements Report: Bernstein Litowitz Leads the Field for Ninth Consecutive Year February 11, 2019 Learn More
- Events Lauren McMillen Ormsbee Serves as Moderator at International Law Conference of the Status of Women March 9, 2020 Learn More
- Awards BLB&G Tops List of ISS SCAS Top 50 Securities Fraud Settlements in 2019 March 11, 2020 Learn More
- Events BLB&G Hosts "Asset Recovery for Institutional Investors" Seminar in Copenhagen May 9, 2019 Learn More
- Events Lauren Ormsbee and Catherine van Kampen Speak at the International Law Conference on the Status of Women March 9, 2020 Learn More
- Awards BLB&G Named 2020 Top Securities Practice by Law360 November 30, 2020 Learn More