In the latest issue of the “Top 100 Settlements” report published by Securities Class Action Services (SCAS - a division of ISS Governance), an analysis of the data demonstrates that BLB&G continues to eclipse its competitors in several important metrics. According to the report, BLB&G has 1) obtained five of the ten largest recoveries in history 2) recovered 37% of all the settlement dollars represented in the report (nearly $23 billion – billions more than any other firm on the list); and 3) prosecuted nearly a third of all the cases on the list (31 of 100) — more than another firm in the field.
BLB&G continues to be one of the undisputed leaders in the nation representing investors in securities litigation.
The Top 100 Settlements Semi-Annual Report identifies the largest securities class action settlements filed after the passage of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995 that have obtained final approval, and provides detailed information on the law firms prosecuting those cases.
Since SCAS began compiling and publishing data on securities litigation recoveries and the law firms prosecuting the cases over a decade ago, BLB&G has been at or near the top of their rankings every year — often with the highest total recoveries, the highest settlement average, or both.
- News BLB&G Secures Additional Shares for AMC Stockholders in Landmark Recapitalization Settlement April 3, 2023 Learn More
- News BLB&G Secures a Historic $1 Billion Settlement for Shareholders in Wells Fargo Securities Class Action May 16, 2023 Learn More
- Awards BLB&G Leads ISS SCAS List of Top 100 Securities Settlements of All Time January 25, 2022 Learn More
- Awards BLB&G Leads ISS SCAS List of Top 100 Securities Class-Action Settlements of All Time January 25, 2023 Learn More
- Awards BLB&G Achieves Top Plaintiff Law Firm Rankings in Latest ISS SCAS "Top 50" Report March 2, 2023 Learn More
- Awards Bernstein Litowitz Dominates ISS SCAS List of Top 100 Securities Settlements of All Time February 24, 2021 Learn More
- News Law360 Article Highlights BLB&G's Success in 2022 “Top 100 Settlements Report” by ISS SCAS February 9, 2023 Learn More
- Events Lauren Ormsbee and Catherine van Kampen Speak at the NYCBA's Third Annual International Law Conference on the Status of Women March 3, 2022 Learn More
- Events BLB&G's Catherine van Kampen and Katie Sinderson to Speak at NYCBA’s 4th Annual Law Conference on the Status of Women March 2, 2023 Learn More