In re Volkswagen AG Securities Litigation
|Court:||U.S. District Court, Northern District of California|
|Case Number:||MDL No. 2672 CRB (JSC)|
|Judge:||Charles R. Breyer|
|Class Period:||11/19/2010 - 01/04/2016|
|Case Contacts:||Gerald H. Silk, Avi Josefson, James A. Harrod, Jeroen van Kwawegen, Adam Hollander|
- May 10, 2019 - Judgment Approving Class Action Settlement
- May 10, 2019 - Order Granting Motion for Final Approval & Attorney Fees
- April 5, 2019 - Plaintiffs’ Notice of Motion for Final Approval of Settlement and Plan of Allocation, and Memorandum of Points and Authorities in Support Thereof
- April 5, 2019 - Lead Counsel’s Notice of Motion for an Award of Attorneys’ Fees and Reimbursement of Litigation Expenses, and Memorandum of Points and Authorities in Support Thereof
- April 5, 2019 - Declaration of James A. Harrod in Support of (I) Plaintiffs’ Motion for Final Approval of Settlement and Plan of Allocation and (II) Lead Counsel’s Motion for an Award of Attorneys’ Fees and Reimbursement of Litigation Expenses
- December 19, 2018 - Notice of (I) Pendency of Class Action and Proposed Settlement; (II) Settlement Hearing; and (III) Motion for an Award of Attorneys’ Fees and Reimbursement of Litigation Expenses
- Claim Form
- November 11, 2018 - Order Granting Motion For Preliminary Approval of Settlement
- August 28, 2018 - Plaintiffs' Notice of Unopposed Motion for Preliminary Approval of Settlement, and Memorandum of Points and Authorities in Support Thereof
- August 28, 2018 - Stipulation and Agreement of Settlement
- February 3, 2017 - First Amended Consolidated Securities Class Action Complaint
Other Cases of Interest
Perrigo Company plc
District of New Jersey James A. Harrod, Jesse L. Jensen, R. Ryan Dykhouse
Trinity Industries, Inc.
Northern District of Texas James A. Harrod, Adam Hollander
ProPetro Holding Corp.
Western District of Texas, Midland-Odessa Division James A. Harrod, Brenna Nelinson
Northern District of California, San Jose Division Jonathan D. Uslaner, Adam Hollander
Virgin Media, Inc.
County of New York: Commercial Division Mark Lebovitch, Jeroen van Kwawegen
Southern District of New York, Salvatore J. Graziano, Katherine M. Sinderson, Adam Hollander
Spectrum Brands Holdings, Inc.
Western District of Wisconsin Avi Josefson, Katherine M. Sinderson, Jai K. Chandrasekhar, Matthew Traylor
District of New Jersey Salvatore J. Graziano, Gerald H. Silk, , Jai K. Chandrasekhar, Adam H. Wierzbowski
Salix Pharmaceuticals, Ltd.
Southern District of New York Salvatore J. Graziano, John Rizio-Hamilton, Katherine M. Sinderson, Michael D. Blatchley, Adam Hollander
Delaware Court of Chancery Mark Lebovitch, Jeroen van Kwawegen, Edward G. Timlin