Teachers' Retirement System of Louisiana, et al. v. Suprema Specialties, Inc, et al.
|Court:||United States District Court, District of New Jersey|
|Judge:||Hon. William H. Walls|
|Class Period:||09/27/2000 - 12/21/2001|
|Case Contacts:||Max W. Berger, Mark Lebovitch|
- February 23, 2006 - Third Circuit Opinion
- September 15, 2004 - Lead Plaintiff's Appellate Brief
- January 30, 2004 - Second Amended Class Action Complaint
- December 17, 2007 - Order of Voluntary Dismissal of Defendant Steven Venechanos Without Prejudice
- March 18, 2008 - Summary Notice of Proposed Settlement
- December 12, 2007 - Order Granting Application for Preliminary Approval of Partial Settlement
- December 12, 2007 - Notice of Pendency and Proposed Partial Settlement
- Proof of Claim (No Longer Available)
Other Cases of Interest
Comverse Technology, Inc.
Eastern District of New York Mark Lebovitch, Katherine M. Sinderson
Bank of America/Merrill Lynch Merger Litigation
Southern District of New York Max W. Berger, Hannah Ross, Mark Lebovitch, John Rizio-Hamilton, Jonathan D. Uslaner, Katherine M. Sinderson
Delaware Court of Chancery Mark Lebovitch, David Wales, Thomas James
Delaware Chancery Court Gregory V. Varallo, Mark Lebovitch, Christopher J. Orrico, Jacqueline Y. Ma , Thomas James
Northern District of California, Oakland Division Mark Lebovitch, David Wales, Alla Zayenchik
Delaware Chancery Court Edward G. Timlin, Andrew Blumberg, Mark Lebovitch
Northern District of California John Rizio-Hamilton, Mark Lebovitch, Jonathan D. Uslaner, Abe Alexander
Straight Path Communications Inc.
Delaware Chancery Court Mark Lebovitch, Jeroen van Kwawegen, Edward G. Timlin, Alla Zayenchik
Columbia Pipeline Group, Inc.
Delaware Chancery Court Mark Lebovitch, Jeroen van Kwawegen, Christopher J. Orrico, Alla Zayenchik
Southern District of New York Mark Lebovitch, David Wales, Jeroen van Kwawegen, Jonathan D. Uslaner