|Court:||California Superior Court, Orange County|
|Class Period:||1990 - February 1998|
Plaintiffs filed this class action against Sage Software, Inc. alleging that its M*A*S 90 software program, which was marketed as being able to process information beyond the 90s, was non-Year 2000 compliant. The class includes all users who purchased the software from 1990 through February, 1998.
The company agreed to provide free software and other benefits to the class as settlement of the matter.
- Events BLB&G Partner Jerry Silk Serves as “Private Securities Litigation” Panelist at PLI’s 54th Annual Institute on Securities Regulation November 9, 2022 Learn More
- Events BLB&G Hosts Corporate Charter Amendments and Officer Accountability Webinar November 8, 2022 Learn More
- Events BLB&G Director of European Client Development Anatoli van der Krans to Speak on Panel at Natixis CIB Green Summit November 7, 2022 Learn More
- Awards BLB&G Recognized as a Top Tier Firm for National and Metropolitan Litigation Practices by U.S. News – Best Lawyers ® “Best Law Firms” 2023 November 4, 2022 Learn More
- Events BLB&G Partner Rebecca Boon and Associate Brittney Balser Serve on Planning Committee for Beyond #MeToo Working Group Panel, “#MeToo and Athletics: Where We Have Been and Where We Must Go” November 3, 2022 Learn More