|Court:||California Superior Court, Orange County|
|Class Period:||1990 - February 1998|
Plaintiffs filed this class action against Sage Software, Inc. alleging that its M*A*S 90 software program, which was marketed as being able to process information beyond the 90s, was non-Year 2000 compliant. The class includes all users who purchased the software from 1990 through February, 1998.
The company agreed to provide free software and other benefits to the class as settlement of the matter.
- Events BLB&G Senior Counsel Catherine van Kampen to Moderate NJSBA CLE Webinar “What Lawyers Need to Know to Combat Antisemitism” September 8, 2023 Learn More
- News BLB&G Receives Approval of a Landmark $1 Billion Settlement for Shareholders in Wells Fargo Securities Class Action September 8, 2023 Learn More
- Awards BLB&G Senior Counsel Catherine van Kampen Recognized as 2023 Outstanding Volunteer by American Bar Association International Law Section August 25, 2023 Learn More
- Awards BLB&G Partner Katie Sinderson Appointed Co-Chair of Federal Bar Council Securities Litigation Committee August 23, 2023 Learn More
- Awards BLB&G Associates Tim Fleming and Glenn McGillivray Named to Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch® in America August 18, 2023 Learn More