|Court:||California Superior Court, Orange County|
|Class Period:||1990 - February 1998|
Plaintiffs filed this class action against Sage Software, Inc. alleging that its M*A*S 90 software program, which was marketed as being able to process information beyond the 90s, was non-Year 2000 compliant. The class includes all users who purchased the software from 1990 through February, 1998.
The company agreed to provide free software and other benefits to the class as settlement of the matter.
- Events BLB&G Partner John C. Browne Will Serve as a Panelist at the Annual Plus D&O Symposium March 1, 2022 Learn More
- Events BLB&G Partner Christopher Orrico Will Serve as a Panelist at The Florida Bar Business Law Section's 39th Annual Federal Securities Institute February 10, 2022 Learn More
- Events BLB&G Partner Greg Varallo Serves as a Panelist at PLI Program Discussing: SPACs - Latest Developments in Market Trends January 20, 2022 Learn More
- News BLB&G Partner Greg Varallo Quoted in Law360 Article Covering Retirement of Vice Chancellor Joseph R. Slights III From the Delaware Chancery Court Bench January 13, 2022 Learn More
- News Reuters Highlights BLB&G’s SPAC Case, In re Multiplan Corp Stockholders Litigation, as "Opening the Door to Liability for SPAC Sponsors" January 5, 2022 Learn More