|Court:||California Superior Court, Orange County|
|Class Period:||1990 - February 1998|
Plaintiffs filed this class action against Sage Software, Inc. alleging that its M*A*S 90 software program, which was marketed as being able to process information beyond the 90s, was non-Year 2000 compliant. The class includes all users who purchased the software from 1990 through February, 1998.
The company agreed to provide free software and other benefits to the class as settlement of the matter.
- Awards Benchmark Litigation Again Names BLB&G One of the Top Firms in the Nation in 2022 Guide October 5, 2021 Learn More
- Events Katie Sinderson Serves as Panelist at OPFTEC 2021 on "The Role of Securities Litigation in Pension Funds" October 1, 2021 Learn More
- Events BLB&G Partners John C. Browne and Jeremy Robinson Present "Video Depositions: The Case for Their Continued Relevance in a Post-Quarantine World" Webinar October 1, 2021 Learn More
- Events BLB&G Partner Jeroen van Kwawegen Speaks at Broadridge Webinar on "International Opt-In Cases: Evolving Mechanisms for Collective Redress" September 30, 2021 Learn More
- Events BLB&G Partner Abe Alexander and Northeastern University Provost David Madigan Present Webinar on "Biostatistics for Lawyers" September 30, 2021 Learn More