|Court:||California Superior Court, Orange County|
|Class Period:||1990 - February 1998|
Plaintiffs filed this class action against Sage Software, Inc. alleging that its M*A*S 90 software program, which was marketed as being able to process information beyond the 90s, was non-Year 2000 compliant. The class includes all users who purchased the software from 1990 through February, 1998.
The company agreed to provide free software and other benefits to the class as settlement of the matter.
- Events BLB&G Hosts Annual 2021 Institutional Shareholder Conference in Amsterdam September 9, 2021 Learn More
- Publications "Forensic Linguistics and the Telephone Interview" by Jenna Goldin published by The New York City Fraud Examiner July 21, 2021 Learn More
- Awards Benchmark Litigation Names Six BLB&G Partners to Its “40 & Under Hot List” July 21, 2021 Learn More
- Events BLB&G Partner David Wales Speaks at the Practising Law Institute's webinar "ESG 2021: What It Means for Boards, Management, and Counsel" June 24, 2021 Learn More
- Publications "Important Considerations in Deciding Whether to Opt Out of Securities Class Actions" by Jonathan Uslaner published in Reuters June 23, 2021 Learn More