|Court:||New Jersey Superior Court, Hudson County|
A class action complaint alleging false and deceptive advertising designed to convince consumers who did not need high-test gasoline to use it in their cars. A New Jersey class was certified by the court and upheld by the appellate court.
Settlement was approved in May 2002. The class received one million $3 discounts on Exxon 93 Supreme Gasoline upon the purchase of at least 8 gallons of the gasoline.
- Awards BTI Consulting Group Once Again Names BLB&G an Intimidating Opponent and One of the Most Feared Law Firms in Litigation January 27, 2023 Learn More
- Publications “2022 Developments for Auditor Regulation Under the U.S. Securities Laws” by John Rizio-Hamilton, Jesse L. Jensen, and Jasmine Cooper-Little Published in The Review of Securities & Commodities Regulation January 27, 2023 Learn More
- Publications “The SEC's run at revamping Rule 10b5-1 to deter insider trading” by Jonathan D. Uslaner and Caitlin Bozman Published in Reuters January 26, 2023 Learn More
- Awards BLB&G Leads ISS SCAS List of Top 100 Securities Class-Action Settlements of All Time January 25, 2023 Learn More
- Events BLB&G Senior Counsel Catherine van Kampen to Speak at ABA International Law Section Event January 25, 2023 Learn More