|Court:||New Jersey Superior Court, Hudson County|
A class action complaint alleging false and deceptive advertising designed to convince consumers who did not need high-test gasoline to use it in their cars. A New Jersey class was certified by the court and upheld by the appellate court.
Settlement was approved in May 2002. The class received one million $3 discounts on Exxon 93 Supreme Gasoline upon the purchase of at least 8 gallons of the gasoline.
- Events BLB&G Partner Rebecca Boon Serves as Panelist at PLI Program, ESG 2022: What It Means for Boards, Management, and Counsel May 20, 2022 Learn More
- News BLB&G Senior Counsel Catherine van Kampen Appointed Co-Chair of the New York State Bar Association’s Committee on Leadership Development May 20, 2022 Learn More
- Events BLB&G Associate Andrew Blumberg Interviewed for ABA's Litigation Section Podcast on Delaware Supreme Court's Recent Brookfield Decision May 19, 2022 Learn More
- Events BLB&G Partner Hannah Ross to Speak at PAPERS Spring Forum May 18, 2022 Learn More
- Events BLB&G Partners John Rizio-Hamilton and Jesse Jensen Present Webinar on Auditor Regulation and Liability Under U.S. Securities Laws May 18, 2022 Learn More