|Court:||New Jersey Superior Court, Hudson County|
A class action complaint alleging false and deceptive advertising designed to convince consumers who did not need high-test gasoline to use it in their cars. A New Jersey class was certified by the court and upheld by the appellate court.
Settlement was approved in May 2002. The class received one million $3 discounts on Exxon 93 Supreme Gasoline upon the purchase of at least 8 gallons of the gasoline.
- Events BLB&G Partner Katie Sinderson Will Serve as Coordinator at the Federal Bar Council Webinar, Gerrymandering, Race and Inequality October 4, 2022 Learn More
- News BLB&G Partner Lauren Ormsbee Appointed Chair of the New York City Bar Association's Securities Litigation Committee October 3, 2022 Learn More
- News BLB&G Associate Billy Freeland Appointed Co-Secretary of the New York City Bar Association's Securities Litigation Committee October 3, 2022 Learn More
- Events BLB&G Partners John Rizio-Hamilton and Jesse Jensen to Present PLI Webinar, Auditor Litigation Considerations September 29, 2022 Learn More
- Events BLB&G's John Rizio-Hamilton and Nicole Santoro To Speak at the Federal Bar Council Panel, "Life of a Federal Law Clerk" September 27, 2022 Learn More