|Court:||New Jersey Superior Court, Hudson County|
A class action complaint alleging false and deceptive advertising designed to convince consumers who did not need high-test gasoline to use it in their cars. A New Jersey class was certified by the court and upheld by the appellate court.
Settlement was approved in May 2002. The class received one million $3 discounts on Exxon 93 Supreme Gasoline upon the purchase of at least 8 gallons of the gasoline.
- Events BLB&G Hosts Annual 2021 Institutional Shareholder Conference in Amsterdam September 9, 2021 Learn More
- Publications "Forensic Linguistics and the Telephone Interview" by Jenna Goldin published by The New York City Fraud Examiner July 21, 2021 Learn More
- Awards Benchmark Litigation Names Six BLB&G Partners to Its “40 & Under Hot List” July 21, 2021 Learn More
- Events BLB&G Partner David Wales Speaks at the Practising Law Institute's webinar "ESG 2021: What It Means for Boards, Management, and Counsel" June 24, 2021 Learn More
- Publications "Important Considerations in Deciding Whether to Opt Out of Securities Class Actions" by Jonathan Uslaner published in Reuters June 23, 2021 Learn More