|Court:||United States District Court for the District of Delaware|
Class action filed on behalf of all persons who disposed of solid waste generated within the State of Delaware at solid waste facilities operated by, or on behalf of, or under contract with, DSWA and paid tipping fees of $58.50 per ton to DSWA during the period May 21, 1995 until April 30, 1999 and who have not voluntarily excluded themselves from the class.
Settled for $3.9 million.
- Publications BLB&G Partner Avi Josefson Finds Invigorating Work in Client Case Development and Advice, as Featured in Lawdragon Profile December 5, 2022 Learn More
- Publications BLB&G Partner Hannah Ross Shares Career Insights as Part of The National Law Journal's Profile Series Honoring Plaintiffs Bar Leaders December 1, 2022 Learn More
- Events BLB&G Partner Jerry Silk Serves as “Private Securities Litigation” Panelist at PLI’s 54th Annual Institute on Securities Regulation November 9, 2022 Learn More
- Events BLB&G Hosts Corporate Charter Amendments and Officer Accountability Webinar November 8, 2022 Learn More
- Events BLB&G Director of European Client Development Anatoli van der Krans to Speak on Panel at Natixis CIB Green Summit November 7, 2022 Learn More