|Court:||United States District Court for the District of Delaware|
Class action filed on behalf of all persons who disposed of solid waste generated within the State of Delaware at solid waste facilities operated by, or on behalf of, or under contract with, DSWA and paid tipping fees of $58.50 per ton to DSWA during the period May 21, 1995 until April 30, 1999 and who have not voluntarily excluded themselves from the class.
Settled for $3.9 million.
- News BLB&G Associate Mae Oberste Appointed to Delaware State Bar Association's Executive Committee June 28, 2022 Learn More
- News BLB&G Associate Jonathan D'Errico Appointed Member of the American Bar Association's Center for Human Rights Advisory Council June 22, 2022 Learn More
- Events BLB&G Partner Katie Sinderson to Speak at ISS Webinar, "The Importance of ESG Shareholder Class Actions" June 15, 2022 Learn More
- Events BLB&G Partner Hannah Ross to Speak at NAPPA 2022 Legal Education Conference June 13, 2022 Learn More
- Events BLB&G Partner Adam Hollander Serves as Guest Lecturer at The George Washington University Law School Discussing "Ethics: Integrity and Honesty" June 9, 2022 Learn More