|Court:||United States District Court for the District of Delaware|
Class action filed on behalf of all persons who disposed of solid waste generated within the State of Delaware at solid waste facilities operated by, or on behalf of, or under contract with, DSWA and paid tipping fees of $58.50 per ton to DSWA during the period May 21, 1995 until April 30, 1999 and who have not voluntarily excluded themselves from the class.
Settled for $3.9 million.
- Awards Benchmark Litigation Again Names BLB&G One of the Top Firms in the Nation in 2022 Guide October 5, 2021 Learn More
- Events Katie Sinderson Serves as Panelist at OPFTEC 2021 on "The Role of Securities Litigation in Pension Funds" October 1, 2021 Learn More
- Events BLB&G Partners John C. Browne and Jeremy Robinson Present "Video Depositions: The Case for Their Continued Relevance in a Post-Quarantine World" Webinar October 1, 2021 Learn More
- Events BLB&G Partner Jeroen van Kwawegen Speaks at Broadridge Webinar on "International Opt-In Cases: Evolving Mechanisms for Collective Redress" September 30, 2021 Learn More
- Events BLB&G Partner Abe Alexander and Northeastern University Provost David Madigan Present Webinar on "Biostatistics for Lawyers" September 30, 2021 Learn More