|Court:||United States District Court for the District of Delaware|
Class action filed on behalf of all persons who disposed of solid waste generated within the State of Delaware at solid waste facilities operated by, or on behalf of, or under contract with, DSWA and paid tipping fees of $58.50 per ton to DSWA during the period May 21, 1995 until April 30, 1999 and who have not voluntarily excluded themselves from the class.
Settled for $3.9 million.
- Events BLB&G Hosts Annual 2021 Institutional Shareholder Conference in Amsterdam September 9, 2021 Learn More
- Publications "Forensic Linguistics and the Telephone Interview" by Jenna Goldin published by The New York City Fraud Examiner July 21, 2021 Learn More
- Awards Benchmark Litigation Names Six BLB&G Partners to Its “40 & Under Hot List” July 21, 2021 Learn More
- Events BLB&G Partner David Wales Speaks at the Practising Law Institute's webinar "ESG 2021: What It Means for Boards, Management, and Counsel" June 24, 2021 Learn More
- Publications "Important Considerations in Deciding Whether to Opt Out of Securities Class Actions" by Jonathan Uslaner published in Reuters June 23, 2021 Learn More