BLB&G Partner Sal Graziano Quoted in Law360 article, "As Investor Suits Tick Up, Loss Causation May Be A Hard Sell"
May 4, 2020
In an article published on May 4, 2020, Law360 explored the ramifications of the COVID-19 pandemic on securities cases, exploring whether market volatility may make it harder to prove fraud.
BLB&G Partner Sal Graziano was quoted extensively in the article, saying that while there may be more volatility during a global crisis, he does not see that being an issue for shareholders who experience losses due to corporate fraud.
"We saw this in the 2008 crisis on a company-by-company basis where we had no issue demonstrating loss causation," Graziano told Law360. "Bottom line, if you are committing fraud, you should be more worried now than ever. There will be no place to hide in market volatility."
Access the full text of the article below (subscription required) or download the pdf.
External Link: Click here to read the full article. (link will open in a new window)
- News BLB&G Allianz Structured Alpha Funds Team Announces New Case Filing October 16, 2020 Learn More
- News Partner Avi Josefson Quoted by Law360 in Article on Current Status of Pandemic-Related Securities Suits March 11, 2021 Learn More
- News BLB&G Partner Sal Graziano Provides Commentary in "Supreme Court’s Goldman decision declared a win by investor advocates" by InvestmentNews June 21, 2021 Learn More
- News Law360 Interviews BLB&G Partners Hannah Ross and Sal Graziano for Profile on the Firm’s Selection as “Practice Group of the Year” November 30, 2020 Learn More
- Publications "Investor Attempts To Hold Cos. Accountable Are Working" by BLB&G Partner Rebecca Boon published by Law360 May 18, 2021 Learn More
- News Press Coverage: Williams Companies Stockholder Litigation Trial Challenging Novel Anti-Shareholder Corporate Governance Provision January 13, 2021 Learn More
- News Lawdragon Profiles BLB&G Partner Salvatore Graziano in “Lawyer Limelight” Q&A October 1, 2018 Learn More
- Events Salvatore Graziano and Mark Lebovitch Discuss Shareholder Litigation at NYU Law’s Corporate Governance Bootcamp January 23, 2019 Learn More