Mark Lebovitch and Gregory V. Varallo Quoted in Law360 article, "Delaware's Appeal For Firms Outshines Virus Uncertainty"
March 16, 2021
Partners Mark Lebovitch and Greg Varallo shared their commentary on the attractiveness of Delaware for firms seeking to ramp up their corporate litigation practice, despite the uncertainty of the pandemic. In 2019, BLB&G opened its newest office in Wilmington, which Greg co-leads alongside Mark, focusing on protecting investor rights and trying cases in Delaware and around the U.S.
"Delaware continues to be the forum of choice for business and investor rights litigation," Greg tells Law360 Pulse. "Delaware is as attractive, if not more so [attractive] than ever."
Delaware serves as an attractive destination as it is ranked among the top five district courts for patent filings in the nation for the past decade. Its bankruptcy court is traditionally considered to be one of the nation's premiere insolvency venues. Mark, who co-leads the firm's corporate governance practice, also commented on the value of BLB&G's new office location and the success of the firm.
As Mark shares in the article, "A majority of the issues we prosecute for our clients is in Delaware, and in particular, before the Court of Chancery. Opening a Wilmington office is the logical next step, and now is the right time to deepen our commitment."
To read the full article, click here to read it on Law360's website (subscription required) or download the PDF below.
External Link (link will open in a new window):
To read the full article, click here..
- News Press Coverage: Williams Companies Stockholder Litigation Trial Challenging Novel Anti-Shareholder Corporate Governance Provision January 13, 2021 Learn More
- News BLB&G Partner Gregory V. Varallo Quoted in Law360 Article Covering the Appointment of Vice Chancellor Kathaleen S. McCormick as Delaware Chancery Court Successor April 9, 2021 Learn More
- News BLB&G Partner Greg Varallo Quoted in Law360 Article Covering Significant Happenings in Delaware's Legal Industry in 2021 December 9, 2021 Learn More
- Awards Chambers Again Ranks BLB&G Top Securities Litigation Firm June 1, 2022 Learn More
- Awards Benchmark Litigation Once Again Shortlists BLB&G Partner Mark Lebovitch for Plaintiff Litigator of the Year Award February 17, 2023 Learn More
- Awards Benchmark Litigation Shortlists Mark Lebovitch for Plaintiff Litigator of the Year Award February 8, 2022 Learn More
- News Law360 Pulse Publishes "6 Questions With Bernstein Litowitz's Gregory V. Varallo" April 2, 2021 Learn More
- Publications "Acting-in-Concert Poison Pills: This Pill Comes With a Silencer" by Mark Lebovitch, Gregory V. Varallo, and Thomas James published by The New York Law Journal November 25, 2020 Learn More