Jeroen van Kwawegen and Hans Ek quoted by Investments & Pensions Europe on the state of securities litigation in Europe
BLB&G partner Jeroen van Kwawegen and senior advisor for European relations Hans Ek are quoted extensively in the article, "Perspective: Litigation: state of pay?" published in Investments & Pensions Europe (IPE), providing commentary on why European pension funds are becoming increasingly more active in pursuing class action claims and litigation to recover institutional investor losses.
To read the full article on IPE’s website, click the external link below.
- Awards Law360 Names Jeroen van Kwawegen a 2019 Securities “Legal MVP” November 12, 2019 Learn More
- Publications "Shareholder Litigation: Best Practices for Pension Funds" by Jeroen van Kwawegen and Anatoli van der Krans published by Financial Investigator December 4, 2020 Learn More
- Events Partner Jeroen van Kwawegen Speaks at New York City Bar’s 9th Annual Securities Litigation & Enforcement Institute February 2021 Learn More
- Events Jeroen van Kwawegen a Featured Panelist at NYC Bar's 8th Annual Securities Litigation & Enforcement Institute January 23, 2019 Learn More
- Events BLB&G Hosts Institutional Shareholder Conference in Amsterdam, Copenhagen, & Stockholm on September 16, 2022 September 16, 2022 Learn More
- Events Partner Jeroen van Kwawegen Will Serve As Panelist At New York City Bar's 10th Annual Securities Litigation & Enforcement Institute February 9, 2022 Learn More
- Events BLB&G Partner Jeroen van Kwawegen Speaks at the Class Action Money & Ethics Conference to discuss “Recent Trends in Securities Litigation." September 22, 2020 Learn More
- News BLB&G Allianz Structured Alpha Funds Team Announces New Case Filing October 16, 2020 Learn More