Jeroen van Kwawegen and Hans Ek quoted by Investments & Pensions Europe on the state of securities litigation in Europe
BLB&G partner Jeroen van Kwawegen and senior advisor for European relations Hans Ek are quoted extensively in the article, "Perspective: Litigation: state of pay?" published in Investments & Pensions Europe (IPE), providing commentary on why European pension funds are becoming increasingly more active in pursuing class action claims and litigation to recover institutional investor losses.
To read the full article on IPE’s website, click the external link below.
- Publications "Shareholder Litigation: Best Practices for Pension Funds" by Jeroen van Kwawegen and Anatoli van der Krans published by Financial Investigator December 4, 2020 Learn More
- Events Partner Jeroen van Kwawegen Speaks at New York City Bar’s 9th Annual Securities Litigation & Enforcement Institute February 2021 Learn More
- Events Partner Jeroen van Kwawegen Will Serve As Panelist At New York City Bar's 10th Annual Securities Litigation & Enforcement Institute February 9, 2022 Learn More
- Awards The Legal 500 Again Ranks BLB&G a National Tier 1 Firm for Securities Litigation and M&A Litigation June 9, 2022 Learn More
- News BLB&G Secures a Historic $1 Billion Settlement for Shareholders in Wells Fargo Securities Class Action May 16, 2023 Learn More
- Events BLB&G Partner Jeroen van Kwawegen to Guest Lecture at Columbia Law School October 23, 2023 Learn More
- Events BLB&G to Host Institutional Shareholder Conference in Paris April 17, 2023 Learn More
- Events BLB&G Partner Jeroen van Kwawegen to Serve as Panelist at Columbia Law School Conference on M&A and Corporate Governance December 1, 2023 Learn More