Jeroen van Kwawegen and Hans Ek quoted by Investments & Pensions Europe on the state of securities litigation in Europe
BLB&G partner Jeroen van Kwawegen and senior advisor for European relations Hans Ek are quoted extensively in the article, "Perspective: Litigation: state of pay?" published in Investments & Pensions Europe (IPE), providing commentary on why European pension funds are becoming increasingly more active in pursuing class action claims and litigation to recover institutional investor losses.
To read the full article on IPE’s website, click the external link below.
External Link: Click here to read the full article. (link will open in a new window)
- Awards Law360 Names Jeroen van Kwawegen a 2019 Securities “Legal MVP” November 12, 2019 Learn More
- Events Partner Jeroen van Kwawegen Speaks at New York City Bar’s 9th Annual Securities Litigation & Enforcement Institute February 2021 Learn More
- Publications "Shareholder Litigation: Best Practices for Pension Funds" by Jeroen van Kwawegen and Anatoli van der Krans published by Financial Investigator December 4, 2020 Learn More
- Events Jeroen van Kwawegen a Featured Panelist at NYC Bar's 8th Annual Securities Litigation & Enforcement Institute January 23, 2019 Learn More
- Events BLB&G Hosts the Forum for Institutional Investors: Protecting Shareholder Rights in New Orleans, LA April 10, 2019 Learn More
- News Hans Ek Joins BLB&G's European Team in Stockholm October 1, 2020 Learn More
- Events Jeroen van Kwawegen Serves as Panelist in NYC Bar Program January 23, 2019 Learn More
- Events BLB&G Partner Jeroen van Kwawegen Speaks at the Class Action Money & Ethics Conference to discuss “Recent Trends in Securities Litigation." September 22, 2020 Learn More