"3 Financial Market Areas That Need Better Disclosure Regimes" by Adam Hollander and Thomas Sperber Published in Law360
May 5, 2022
In this Law360 article, "3 Financial Market Areas That Need Better Disclosure Regimes," BLB&G partner Adam Hollander and associate Thomas Sperber discuss how corporate disclosure requirements play an important role in protecting shareholders and regulating the market, a timely issue relevant to digital assets, ESG issues and SPACs.
In the article, the authors discuss how a robust disclosure-based regulatory regime is vital to protecting investors and ensuring that public investors are able to make sound, well-informed decisions about where to invest their capital.
Click the link below or access the PDF under "Related Documents" to read the full article.
- Publications "Nasdaq's Board Diversity Rules: Inclusivity is Good Business" by Jonathan D. Uslaner and Thomas Sperber Published in Reuters February 15, 2022 Learn More
- Events BLB&G Partner Adam Hollander Speaks at Baruch College "Wall Street and the Biden Administration" Panel Hosted by Robert Zicklin Center for Corporate Integrity March 16, 2021 Learn More
- Awards Lawdragon Names BLB&G Partners to The 2021 Edition of the "500 Leading Plaintiff Financial Lawyers" List August 18, 2021 Learn More
- Publications "Investor Class Cert. Win Offers Post-Goldman Insight" by John C. Browne and Adam Hollander published in Law360 December 10, 2021 Learn More
- Publications "Forewarned is forearmed: shareholders to benefit from new SEC climate disclosure rules" by Jonathan D. Uslaner and Ryan Dykhouse Published in Reuters May 9, 2022 Learn More
- News BLB&G Announces Elevation of Four Partners and One Senior Counsel January 26, 2021 Learn More
- Publications "Gaming the System: Corporate Disclosures and Information Bundling" by Jonathan D. Uslaner published in Reuters September 9, 2021 Learn More
- Awards Lawdragon Names BLB&G Partners to The 2020 Edition of the "500 Leading Plaintiff Financial Lawyers" List August 2020 Learn More