April 1, 2022
BLB&G Partners Christopher Orrico and Scott Foglietta will be teaching a seminar at the Villanova University Charles Widger School of Law on April 4, 2022, focusing on developments in securities class actions.
Christopher is an alumnus of the law school and frequently presents to other law schools around the country discussing securities litigation. He is a member of BLB&G's Corporate Governance and Shareholder Rights Group, which represents investors interested in exercising a more assertive voice with corporate boards regarding corporate governance issues and the boards' accountability to shareholders. Scott is a member of BLB&G's New Matter Department, which is the firm's case development and client advisory group. Scott advises Taft-Hartley pension funds, public pension funds, and other institutional investors on potential legal claims.
- Events BLB&G Partners Christopher Orrico and Scott Foglietta Teach Seminar at Villanova University Charles Widger School of Law November 2, 2022 Learn More
- Events BLB&G Senior Counsel Thomas James Teaches Seminar at Villanova University Charles Widger School of Law March 15, 2023 Learn More
- Events BLB&G Attorneys Christopher J. Orrico and Andrew Blumberg Teach Seminars at Two Area Law Schools on Delaware Corporate Law November 9, 2021 Learn More
- Awards Law360 Names BLB&G Partners Christopher Orrico and Scott Foglietta to 2022 "Rising Stars" List May 31, 2022 Learn More
- News BLB&G Announces Elevation of Four Partners and One Senior Counsel January 26, 2021 Learn More
- Awards Law360 Profiles Scott Foglietta as Part of Series Honoring 2022 Rising Star Award Winners June 1, 2022 Learn More
- Events BLB&G Partner Scott Foglietta to Speak on "Recovering Damages from Frauds in Non-Conventional Investments and the Current Banking Crisis" June 29, 2023 Learn More
- Publications "Is any lead plaintiff better than no lead plaintiff? Some courts say no" by Jonathan D. Uslaner and Scott Foglietta Published in Reuters October 26, 2022 Learn More