April 1, 2022
BLB&G Partners Christopher Orrico and Scott Foglietta will be teaching a seminar at the Villanova University Charles Widger School of Law on April 4, 2022, focusing on developments in securities class actions.
Christopher is an alumnus of the law school and frequently presents to other law schools around the country discussing securities litigation. He is a member of BLB&G's Corporate Governance and Shareholder Rights Group, which represents investors interested in exercising a more assertive voice with corporate boards regarding corporate governance issues and the boards' accountability to shareholders. Scott is a member of BLB&G's New Matter Department, which is the firm's case development and client advisory group. Scott advises Taft-Hartley pension funds, public pension funds, and other institutional investors on potential legal claims.
- Events BLB&G Attorneys Christopher J. Orrico and Andrew Blumberg Teach Seminars at Two Area Law Schools on Delaware Corporate Law November 9, 2021 Learn More
- News BLB&G Announces Elevation of Two Partners and Four Senior Counsel January 24, 2020 Learn More
- News BLB&G Announces Elevation of Four Partners and One Senior Counsel January 26, 2021 Learn More
- Awards Benchmark Litigation Names Six BLB&G Partners to Its “40 & Under Hot List” July 21, 2021 Learn More
- Publications "The Importance of Private Securities Litigation as a Complement to 'Worn Out' Regulators" by Scott Foglietta and Brittney Balser published in the New York Law Journal September 27, 2021 Learn More
- Awards Lawdragon Names BLB&G Partners to The 2021 Edition of the "500 Leading Plaintiff Financial Lawyers" List August 18, 2021 Learn More
- Events BLB&G Partner Christopher Orrico Will Serve as a Panelist at The Florida Bar Business Law Section's 39th Annual Federal Securities Institute February 10, 2022 Learn More
- Awards BLB&G Partners Rebecca Boon and Scott R. Foglietta named to 2021 Rising Stars of the Plaintiffs Bar list by The National Law Journal May 13, 2021 Learn More