April 10, 2018
BLB&G hosted Florida pension fund administrators, trustees, and general counsels for our fiduciary seminar on shareholder litigation, which covered the changing regulatory and legal landscapes affecting fund holdings and best practices for protecting fund assets.
- Current Trends in Securities Litigation and the Importance of Portfolio Monitoring
- Florida in Focus: A discussion regarding current legal issues facing Florida pension fund fiduciaries.
- Socially Beneficial Activism: Shareholder litigation battles sexual harassment and the opioid epidemic.
Football Hall of Famer, Jason Taylor, served as our guest speaker.
Marriott Harbor Beach
Resort & Spa
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Bernstein Litowitz Berger & Grossmann LLP
- News BLB&G Secures Additional Shares for AMC Stockholders in Landmark Recapitalization Settlement April 3, 2023 Learn More
- News BLB&G Secures a Historic $1 Billion Settlement for Shareholders in Wells Fargo Securities Class Action May 16, 2023 Learn More
- News BLB&G Allianz Structured Alpha Funds Team Announces New Case Filing October 16, 2020 Learn More
- Events BLB&G to Host Institutional Shareholder Conference in Paris April 17, 2023 Learn More
- News Press Coverage: Williams Companies Stockholder Litigation Trial Challenging Novel Anti-Shareholder Corporate Governance Provision January 13, 2021 Learn More
- Events BLB&G Hosts Institutional Shareholder Conference in Amsterdam, Copenhagen, & Stockholm on September 16, 2022 September 16, 2022 Learn More
- Events Hannah Ross and Tony Gelderman Present at LAPERS Annual Seminar on "Fiduciary Duties of Pension Fund Trustees for Oversight of Cybersecurity" September 13, 2021 Learn More
- Events Katie Sinderson Serves as Panelist at OPFTEC 2021 on "The Role of Securities Litigation in Pension Funds" October 1, 2021 Learn More
- Publications "Forewarned is forearmed: shareholders to benefit from new SEC climate disclosure rules" by Jonathan D. Uslaner Published in Reuters May 9, 2022 Learn More