BLB&G partners Max Berger, Salvatore Graziano, Mark Lebovitch, and Greg Varallo have once again been selected by their peers for inclusion in 27th edition of the The Best Lawyers in America as leading lawyers in their field. Mark was additionally honored as a Lawyer of the Year.
Best Lawyers recognizes Max in the practice areas of Litigation - Securities, and Class Action - Plaintiffs; Sal in Class Action - Plaintiffs; Mark in Litigation - Mergers and Acquisitions; and Greg in Appellate, Commercial Litigation, Corporate Governance Law, Corporate Law, and Litigation - Mergers and Acquisitions.
According to Best Lawyers, recognition “is based entirely on an exhaustive peer review evaluations” that captures “the consensus opinion of leading lawyers about the professional abilities of their colleagues within the same geographical area and legal practice area.”
- News Law360 Interviews BLB&G Partners Hannah Ross and Sal Graziano for Profile on the Firm’s Selection as “Practice Group of the Year” November 30, 2020 Learn More
- News BLB&G Announces Elevation of Four Partners and One Senior Counsel January 26, 2021 Learn More
- News BLB&G Announces Elevation of Two Partners and Four Senior Counsel January 24, 2020 Learn More
- Awards Lawdragon Names BLB&G Partners to The 2020 Edition of the "500 Leading Plaintiff Financial Lawyers" List August 2020 Learn More
- News Partner Avi Josefson Quoted by Law360 in Article on Current Status of Pandemic-Related Securities Suits March 11, 2021 Learn More
- News BLB&G Partner Gregory V. Varallo Quoted in Law360 Article Covering the Appointment of Vice Chancellor Kathaleen S. McCormick as Delaware Chancery Court Successor April 9, 2021 Learn More
- News Partner Rebecca Boon Profiled in "The Daily Docket," a newsletter by Reuters and Westlaw January 2021 Learn More
- Awards 20 BLB&G Attorneys Named by Super Lawyers to its 2019 New York Metro Edition September 2019 Learn More