BLB&G Leads ISS SCAS List of Top 100 Securities Settlements of All Time
For the Twelfth Consecutive Year, ISS SCAS Report Shows BLB&G With More Top Securities Recoveries Than Any Other Firm
January 25, 2022
The Securities Class Action Services division of Institutional Shareholder Services (ISS SCAS) has published its annual Top 100 U.S. Class Action Settlements of All Time report, showing that Bernstein Litowitz Berger & Grossmann LLP continues to lead the securities litigation space. For the twelfth consecutive year, BLB&G was Lead or Co-Lead Counsel in more top recoveries than any other firm.
The report highlights a number of key metrics that illustrate BLB&G’s track record of success for institutional investor plaintiffs:
- BLB&G served as lead or co-lead counsel in 37 of the top 100 U.S. securities fraud settlements – nearly double any other firm.
- Of the settlements included in ISS SCAS's Top 100 Settlements report, BLB&G has recovered more than $26 billion for shareholders – nearly $10 billion more than our nearest peer firm. We are proud to have recovered more than $33 billion overall.
- BLB&G has secured six settlements over $1 billion – more than any other firm.
The ISS SCAS Top 100 U.S. Class Action Settlements of All Time is an annual report that identifies the largest securities class action settlements filed after the passage of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995, ranked by the total value of the settlement fund.
We are humbled by the trust so many institutional investors have placed in our firm, and grateful for the opportunity to partner with our clients to achieve such important and impactful results. These recoveries have played a significant role in improving market transparency and holding wrongdoers accountable. Every institutional investor who has served as Lead Plaintiff should be very proud of what they have accomplished for shareholders.”
- Hannah Ross, Executive Committee Member
- News BLB&G Secures Additional Shares for AMC Stockholders in Landmark Recapitalization Settlement April 3, 2023 Learn More
- Awards BLB&G Leads ISS SCAS List of Top 100 Securities Class-Action Settlements of All Time January 25, 2023 Learn More
- Awards BLB&G Again Tops ISS SCAS “Top 100 Securities Class Action Settlements of All-Time” List February 13, 2024 Learn More
- Awards Bernstein Litowitz Dominates ISS SCAS List of Top 100 Securities Settlements of All Time February 24, 2021 Learn More
- News BLB&G Secures a Historic $1 Billion Settlement for Shareholders in Wells Fargo Securities Class Action May 16, 2023 Learn More
- Awards BLB&G Achieves Top Plaintiff Law Firm Rankings in Latest ISS SCAS "Top 50" Report March 2, 2023 Learn More
- News Law360 Article Highlights BLB&G's Success in 2020 "Top 100 Settlements Report" by ISS SCAS February 25, 2021 Learn More
- News BLB&G Receives Approval of a Landmark $1 Billion Settlement for Shareholders in Wells Fargo Securities Class Action September 8, 2023 Learn More