Lawdragon Names BLB&G Partners to The 2021 Edition of the "500 Leading Plaintiff Financial Lawyers" List
August 18, 2021
Lawdragon has named 24 BLB&G attorneys to its 2021 list of “500 Leading Plaintiff Financial Lawyers” in America: Partners Abe Alexander, Max Berger, Michael Blatchley, Rebecca Boon, John Browne, Scott Foglietta, Salvatore Graziano, James Harrod, Adam Hollander, Avi Josefson, Mark Lebovitch, Lauren Ormsbee, Christopher Orrico, John Rizio-Hamilton, Jeremy Robinson, Hannah Ross, Gerald Silk, Katherine Sinderson, Edward Timlin, Jonathan Uslaner, Jeroen van Kwawegen, Gregory Varallo, David Wales, and Adam Wierzbowski.
The list honors attorneys specializing in representing plaintiffs in securities and other business litigation, antitrust, and whistleblower claims. This year’s list also places special importance on how these attorneys are leading the industry during a year of unprecedented uncertainty. To read the full list, click here.
External Link: Click here to read the full article. (link will open in a new window)
- Awards Lawdragon Names BLB&G Partners to The 2020 Edition of the "500 Leading Plaintiff Financial Lawyers" List August 2020 Learn More
- Awards Lawdragon Names 20 BLB&G Attorneys Among its “500 Leading Plaintiff Financial Lawyers” list September 2019 Learn More
- News Lawdragon Names BLB&G Attorneys to 2021 500 Leading Lawyers in America List February 1, 2021 Learn More
- Awards Lawdragon Names BLB&G Attorneys to "500 Leading Lawyers in America List" and Inducts Founding Partner Max Berger into its “Hall of Fame” March 12, 2020 Learn More
- Awards Seven BLB&G Partners Named Among the “500 Leading Lawyers in America” by Lawdragon July 2019 Learn More
- News Lawdragon Profiles BLB&G Partner John Rizio-Hamilton in “Lawyer Limelight” Feature May 4, 2021 Learn More
- News BLB&G Announces Elevation of Two Partners and Four Senior Counsel January 24, 2020 Learn More
- Awards Katie Sinderson Honored As Law360 Titan of The Plaintiffs Bar May 2020 Learn More