Bernstein Litowitz Dominates ISS SCAS List of Top 100 Securities Settlements of All Time
For the Eleventh Consecutive Year, ISS SCAS Report Shows BLB&G With More Top Securities Recoveries Than Any Other Firm
February 24, 2021
The Securities Class Action Services division of Institutional Shareholder Services (ISS SCAS) has published its annual Top 100 U.S. Class Action Settlements of All Time report, showing that Bernstein Litowitz Berger & Grossmann LLP continues to dominate the securities litigation space. For the eleventh consecutive year, BLB&G was Lead or Co-Lead Counsel in more top recoveries than any other firm.
The report highlights a number of key metrics that illustrate BLB&G’s track record of success for institutional investor plaintiffs:
- BLB&G served as lead or co-lead counsel in 38 of the top 100 U.S. securities fraud settlements – more than twice as many cases as any other firm.
- Of the settlements included in ISS SCAS's Top 100 Settlements report, BLB&G has recovered more than $26 billion for shareholders – nearly $10 billion more than our nearest peer firm. We are proud to have recovered more than $33 billion overall.
- BLB&G has secured six settlements over $1 billion – more than any other firm.
The ISS SCAS Top 100 Settlements of All Time is an annual report that identifies the largest securities class action settlements filed after the passage of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995, ranked by the total value of the settlement fund.
External Link (link will open in a new window):
Click here to read the full report.
- News BLB&G Secures Additional Shares for AMC Stockholders in Landmark Recapitalization Settlement April 3, 2023 Learn More
- News BLB&G Secures a Historic $1 Billion Settlement for Shareholders in Wells Fargo Securities Class Action May 16, 2023 Learn More
- Awards BLB&G Leads ISS SCAS List of Top 100 Securities Settlements of All Time January 25, 2022 Learn More
- Awards BLB&G Leads ISS SCAS List of Top 100 Securities Class-Action Settlements of All Time January 25, 2023 Learn More
- Awards BLB&G Named a 2022 “Securities Practice Group of the Year” by Law360 January 17, 2023 Learn More
- Awards BLB&G Named 2020 Top Securities Practice by Law360 November 30, 2020 Learn More
- Publications “2022 Developments for Auditor Regulation Under the U.S. Securities Laws” by John Rizio-Hamilton, Jesse L. Jensen, and Jasmine Cooper-Little Published in The Review of Securities & Commodities Regulation January 27, 2023 Learn More
- News Law360 Article Highlights BLB&G's Success in 2022 “Top 100 Settlements Report” by ISS SCAS February 9, 2023 Learn More