BLB&G Partner Hannah Ross Shares Career Insights as Part of The National Law Journal's Profile Series Honoring Plaintiffs Bar Leaders
December 1, 2022
As part of The National Law Journal’s profile series on plaintiffs bar leaders, BLB&G Partner Hannah Ross provides insight into her professional journey, including her path to the field of law, challenges she faced in the early days of her career, and her dedication to inspiring the next generation of female attorneys. Reflecting on memorable cases during her 20 years with BLB&G, Hannah highlights the firm’s development of new litigation strategies for the Allianz case at the height of the pandemic, and discusses the intersection of personal and professional milestones during the firm’s litigation with Bank of America. Hannah also offers advice for lawyers as they find their footing in the legal world.
Click the link below (subscription may be required) or access the PDF under "Related Documents" to read the full interview.
- Awards BLB&G Partner Hannah Ross Named One of 2020 “Elite Women of the Plaintiffs Bar” by The National Law Journal April 2020 Learn More
- Awards BLB&G Partner Hannah Ross Named to 2022 List of “Elite Women of the Plaintiffs Bar” by The National Law Journal May 11, 2022 Learn More
- Awards Benchmark Litigation Again Names Hannah Ross One of Top U.S. Women Litigators in 2021 August 5, 2021 Learn More
- News Law360 Interviews BLB&G Partners Hannah Ross and Sal Graziano for Profile on the Firm’s Selection as “Practice Group of the Year” November 30, 2020 Learn More
- Awards New York Law Journal Profiles Max Berger as Part of Series Honoring 2022 Lifetime Achievement Winners October 13, 2022 Learn More
- Awards Benchmark Litigation Again Names Hannah Ross One of Top U.S. Women Litigators in 2020 August 2020 Learn More
- Awards Law360 Profiles Christopher Orrico as Part of Series Honoring 2022 Rising Star Award Winners June 1, 2022 Learn More
- Awards Katie Sinderson Honored As Law360 Titan of The Plaintiffs Bar May 2020 Learn More