"Impacts of #MeToo on Litigation & DEI" by Rebecca Boon and Caitlin Bozman Published by Bloomberg Law
July 14, 2022
In this Bloomberg Law article, "Impacts of #MeToo on Litigation & DEI," BLB&G Partner Rebecca Boon and Associate Caitlin Bozman discuss how securities and corporate governance litigation and investor activism have emerged as legal mechanisms to drive meaningful and lasting social change arising from the #MeToo movement and bring awareness to workplace sexual harassment. The authors discuss key developments, including stockholder suits and securities class actions, investor activism with regards to workplace harassment and diversifying corporate boards, SEC efforts to hold companies accountable for their disclosure, and state and federal legislation.
Click the link below (subscription required) or access the PDF under "Related Documents" to read the full article.
- Publications "Five Years After #MeToo Goes Mainstream" by Rebecca Boon and Brittney Balser Published by The Review of Securities & Commodities Regulation August 23, 2022 Learn More
- Events BLB&G Partner Rebecca Boon and Associate Brittney Balser Serve on Planning Committee for Beyond #MeToo Working Group Panel, “#MeToo and Athletics: Where We Have Been and Where We Must Go” November 3, 2022 Learn More
- Events BLB&G Partner Rebecca Boon Moderates Beyond #MeToo Working Group Event, "The Enduring Effects of #MeToo" April 19, 2022 Learn More
- Events Rebecca Boon Moderates Beyond #MeToo Working Group's Virtual Event "#MeToo in the Corporate World" January 2021 Learn More
- Events BLB&G Partner Rebecca Boon Will Serve as Panelist At Bloomberg Sustainable Business Summit's Focus on Finance Discussing Preparations for Proxy Season December 9, 2021 Learn More
- News BLB&G Partner Rebecca Boon Quoted in Bloomberg Law’s “Vivia Chen Unfiltered” Column, Focused on Law Firm Davis Polk’s Role in the Ongoing Investigation of New York Governor Andrew Cuomo May 27, 2021 Learn More
- Events Rebecca Boon and Alla Zayenchik Speak at the Beyond #MeToo Working Group on Corporate Governance, Compliance, and Risk’s First Roundtable of 2020 March 3, 2020 Learn More
- Publications "Investor Attempts To Hold Cos. Accountable Are Working" by BLB&G Partner Rebecca Boon published by Law360 May 18, 2021 Learn More