"Investor Class Cert. Win Offers Post-Goldman Insight" by John C. Browne and Adam Hollander published in Law360
December 10, 2021
On December 10, 2021, Law360 published an article, "Investor Class Cert. Win Offers Post-Goldman Insight," authored by BLB&G partners John C. Browne and Adam Hollander. In the article, the authors provide their analysis and commentary on the December 8, 2021 decision in the long-running securities litigation against Goldman Sachs in which the District Court, for the third time, granted plaintiffs’ motion for class certification. The decision is the latest development in a decade-old case that has been to the Second Circuit twice and earlier this year was the subject of a closely watched decision by the United States Supreme Court.
Click the link below or access the PDF under "Related Documents" to read the full article.
- Publications "3 Financial Market Areas That Need Better Disclosure Regimes" by Adam Hollander and Thomas Sperber Published in Law360 May 5, 2022 Learn More
- Publications "9th Circ. Case Could Gut Section 11 Shareholder Protections" by John C. Browne and Lauren Ormsbee published by Law360 May 26, 2021 Learn More
- Publications "Why Slack Decision Struck A Nerve With Corporate America" by John C. Browne and Lauren Ormsbee published in Law360 November 4, 2021 Learn More
- News BLB&G Allianz Structured Alpha Funds Team Announces New Case Filing October 16, 2020 Learn More
- Publications "Ninth Circuit Slack Decision Withstands En Banc Rehearing Petition: Is A Supreme Court Cert Petition Next?" by BLB&G Partners John C. Browne and Lauren Ormsbee May 4, 2022 Learn More
- Publications "Video Depositions: The Case for Their Continued Relevance in a Post-Quarantine World" by John C. Browne and Jeremy P. Robinson published by The New York Law Journal December 29, 2020 Learn More
- Awards Lawdragon Names BLB&G Partners to The 2021 Edition of the "500 Leading Plaintiff Financial Lawyers" List August 18, 2021 Learn More
- Events BLB&G Partners John C. Browne and Jeremy Robinson Present "Video Depositions: The Case for Their Continued Relevance in a Post-Quarantine World" Webinar October 1, 2021 Learn More