BLB&G's Hannah Ross, John Rizio-Hamilton, Rebecca Boon, and Hans EK To Speak at "ESG Disclosure through the Lens of Litigation," hosted by The Global Risk Institute and McMillan LLP
September 9, 2022
BLB&G Partners Hannah Ross, John Rizio-Hamilton, Rebecca Boon, and Senior Advisor for European Relations Hans EK, will speak at the "ESG Disclosure through the Lens of Litigation" on September 15, 2022, which is being hosted in Toronto, Ontario by The Global Risk Institute and McMillan LLP. The speakers will address the topic of how institutional investors can, under the right circumstances, use litigation as a tool to further their ESG priorities and to engage with companies who fall short of what investors expect of them on ESG issues.
External Link (link will open in a new window):
For more information and to register, click here.
- Events BLB&G Partners Rebecca Boon and John Rizio-Hamilton Will Co-Present The ABA Webinar ESG Considerations In Securities Litigation September 23, 2022 Learn More
- Awards The Legal 500 Again Ranks BLB&G a National Tier 1 Firm for Securities Litigation and M&A Litigation June 9, 2022 Learn More
- Publications "Can We Rely On Shareholders To Compel Corporations To Meaningfully Act On ESG Issues?" by Rebecca Boon and John Rizio-Hamilton published by Responsible Investor September 1, 2021 Learn More
- Awards Law360 Names John Rizio-Hamilton a 2020 “Legal MVP” for Securities October 5, 2020 Learn More
- Awards Benchmark Litigation Again Names Hannah Ross One of Top U.S. Women Litigators in 2021 August 5, 2021 Learn More
- Publications BLB&G Partner Hannah Ross Shares Career Insights as Part of The National Law Journal's Profile Series Honoring Plaintiffs Bar Leaders December 1, 2022 Learn More
- Awards Ten BLB&G Partners Named in Lawdragon’s 2023 Edition of the “500 Leading Lawyers in America” January 13, 2023 Learn More
- Publications “2022 Developments for Auditor Regulation Under the U.S. Securities Laws” by John Rizio-Hamilton, Jesse L. Jensen, and Jasmine Cooper-Little Published in The Review of Securities & Commodities Regulation January 27, 2023 Learn More