June 15, 2022
BLB&G Partner Katie Sinderson will join ISS SCAS Executive Director Jeff Lubitz and ISS ESG Associate Director Joe Arns at the ISS Webinar, "The Importance of ESG Shareholder Class Actions," on June 22, 2022, discussing the latest trends & developments related to U.S. ESG-related shareholder class actions. The speakers will discuss critical current topics in the ESG Securities Class Actions space, including:
- The Foundation of ESG
- Investor Adoption – why and how is ESG is being used by investors?
- Trends in ESG shareholder litigation and the importance of accurate disclosures
- The SEC’s Involvement in regulation
- A review of specific allegations and why these topics are of increasing importance:
- Sexual Harassment
- Climate & Environment
- Opioid & Drug Pricing
- A detailed summary of notable ESG related cases
External Link (link will open in a new window):
For more information and to register, click here.