BLB&G Associate Andrew Blumberg Interviewed for ABA's Litigation Section Podcast on Delaware Supreme Court's Recent Brookfield Decision
May 19, 2022
BLB&G Associate Andrew Blumberg was recently interviewed by the American Bar Association's Litigation podcast, presented by the Class Actions and Derivative Committee (CADS). The episode, "Direct V. Derivative Claims In Delaware Following Brookfield Asset Management," features a discussion between CADS co-chair Adam Polk and Andrew, and covers the Delaware Supreme Court's recent Brookfield Asset Management decision, in which the Court examined several principles of direct and derivative standards applicable in Delaware.
External Link (link will open in a new window):
For more information and to listen to the podcast, click here.
- News BLB&G Secures Additional Shares for AMC Stockholders in Landmark Recapitalization Settlement April 3, 2023 Learn More
- Events BLB&G Partner Ed Timlin Interviewed for ABA's Litigation Section Podcast on the Delaware Supreme Court's Recent Zuckerberg Decision March 24, 2022 Learn More
- Publications “Section 11’s Tracing Doctrine Goes Up to the Supreme Court” by John C. Browne and Lauren Ormsbee Published in The Review of Securities & Commodities Regulation March 17, 2023 Learn More
- News Delaware Law Weekly Highlights BLB&G Associate Mae Oberste's Appointment to the DSBA's Executive Committee July 20, 2022 Learn More
- Publications "Will the SEC's proposed climate risk disclosure rules survive Supreme Court scrutiny?" by Jonathan D. Uslaner and Will Horowitz Published in Reuters August 9, 2022 Learn More
- News BLB&G Trial Team Achieves Precedent-Setting Victory in Delaware Court of Chancery March 17, 2023 Learn More
- News Press Coverage: Williams Companies Stockholder Litigation Trial Challenging Novel Anti-Shareholder Corporate Governance Provision January 13, 2021 Learn More
- Publications "Ninth Circuit Slack Decision Withstands En Banc Rehearing Petition: Is A Supreme Court Cert Petition Next?" by BLB&G Partners John C. Browne and Lauren Ormsbee May 4, 2022 Learn More