BLB&G Partner Mark Lebovitch to Speak at NYU Law's Institute for Corporate Governance & Finance Roundtable, "Poison Pills after Williams Cos."
April 27, 2022
BLB&G Partner Mark Lebovitch will speak at the New York University School of Law's Institute for Corporate Governance & Finance Spring Roundtable, "Poison Pills after Williams Cos." The roundtable will feature academic perspectives, comments & discussions about the Williams Poison Pill case and the trial win, in which Mark and his team secured a key decision at trial striking down what the Court described as the novel and “extreme” Pill, finding that the Williams board failed to show that the Pill was a reasonable and measured response to a specific threat. Mark will be speaking on the panel, "Delaware Pill Doctrine Post-Williams."
- News Press Coverage: Williams Companies Stockholder Litigation Trial Challenging Novel Anti-Shareholder Corporate Governance Provision January 13, 2021 Learn More
- Events BLB&G Partner Mark Lebovitch Will Serve As a Commentator at the University of Pennsylvania Law School's Institute for Law & Economics Fall Corporate Roundtable December 10, 2021 Learn More
- News Delaware Justices Affirm BLB&G's Post-Trial Win in Williams, Establishing Critical Delaware Legal Precedent on Poison Pills November 7, 2021 Learn More
- Events BLB&G Partner Mark Lebovitch Will Serve as a Panelist at CII-NYU Corporate Governance Bootcamp on The Role of Institutional Investors in Shareholder Litigation November 19, 2021 Learn More
- Events Mark Lebovitch Speaks At Sandpiper Partners Conference "SPACs, De-SPACs and SPAC Litigation: Current Developments, Litigation, Investigations, and What's on the Horizon?" September 28, 2021 Learn More
- News Delaware Law Weekly Article Highlights BLB&G Partner Mark Lebovitch's Panel on SPACs at the Fordham University School of Law Symposium October 29, 2021 Learn More
- Publications "Acting-in-Concert Poison Pills: This Pill Comes With a Silencer" by Mark Lebovitch, Gregory V. Varallo, and Thomas James published by The New York Law Journal November 25, 2020 Learn More
- News Delaware Law Weekly Article Highlights BLB&G Partner Mark Lebovitch's Panel at CII's 2022 Spring Conference March 9, 2022 Learn More