April 5, 2022
BLB&G Partner Mark Lebovitch recently served as a guest lecturer to Professor Eric Talley's Corporation class at Columbia Law School. Mark's lecture focused on the structure of special purpose acquisition companies (“SPACs”) and the legal issues arising from SPAC transactions, with a focus on the Delaware Chancery Court’s groundbreaking Motion to Dismiss denial in In re MultiPlan Corp. Stockholders Litigation.
Mark leads numerous of the firm’s cases involving SPACs, including claims in Delaware’s Court of Chancery, such as In re MultiPlan Corp. Stockholders Litigation, as well as a series of novel federal actions involving alleged violations of the Investment Company Act by a number of SPACs.
- Events Mark Lebovitch Speaks At Sandpiper Partners Conference "SPACs, De-SPACs and SPAC Litigation: Current Developments, Litigation, Investigations, and What's on the Horizon?" September 28, 2021 Learn More
- News Delaware Law Weekly Article Highlights BLB&G Partner Mark Lebovitch's Panel on SPACs at the Fordham University School of Law Symposium October 29, 2021 Learn More
- Events BLB&G Partner Mark Lebovitch Serves as Panelist at New York Law Journal's Webcast, “Trends & Strategies For SPAC Litigation: Navigating the Evolving Legal Landscape of Special Purpose Acquisition Companies” April 12, 2022 Learn More
- Events Mark Lebovitch Serves as Panelist for Fordham Law School Symposium: "Here to Stay - Wrestling with the Future of the Quickly Maturing SPAC Market" October 22, 2021 Learn More
- News BLB&G Partner Mark Lebovitch Quoted in IFLR Article Covering How Recent Rulings the Inevitable Conflict of Interest Between Shareholders and Sponsors February 3, 2022 Learn More
- Events BLB&G Partner Mark Lebovitch Will Serve As a Commentator at the University of Pennsylvania Law School's Institute for Law & Economics Fall Corporate Roundtable December 10, 2021 Learn More
- News Mark Lebovitch and Gregory V. Varallo Quoted in Law360 article, "Delaware's Appeal For Firms Outshines Virus Uncertainty" March 16, 2021 Learn More
- News Delaware Law Weekly Article Highlights BLB&G Partner Mark Lebovitch's Panel at CII's 2022 Spring Conference March 9, 2022 Learn More