January 12, 2022
Partner John C. Browne will serve as a panelist at the annual Plus D&O Symposium. The program brings together D&O professional liability insurance thought-leaders to learn about the state of the market, trends moving forward, and to garner insights from industry experts.
John's panel, "Current Trends in Securities Class Action Litigation," will provide a review of 2021 securities class action litigation and a robust discussion about the recent development in securities class action litigation and SEC enforcement. Alongside other thought-leaders, John will also provide his perspectives on possible changes that could be seen under the current administration and the settlement process in securities class action litigation.
- Events BLB&G Partner Rebecca Boon to Serve as Panelist at PLUS D&O Symposium January 24, 2023 Learn More
- Events BLB&G Partner John Rizio-Hamilton to Serve as Panelist at Federal Bar Council Fall Retreat November 3, 2023 Learn More
- Events BLB&G Partner John Rizio-Hamilton Will Serve as Coordinator at Federal Bar Council Webinar, Current Issues in Retail Securities Markets December 2, 2021 Learn More
- Events BLB&G Partner Rebecca Boon Will Serve as Panelist At Bloomberg Sustainable Business Summit's Focus on Finance Discussing Preparations for Proxy Season December 9, 2021 Learn More
- Events BLB&G Partner Rebecca Boon Will Serve as Panelist at NCPERS Annual Conference May 3, 2022 Learn More
- Events BLB&G Partners Rebecca Boon and John Rizio-Hamilton Will Co-Present The ABA Webinar ESG Considerations In Securities Litigation September 23, 2022 Learn More
- Events Partner Jeroen van Kwawegen Will Serve As Panelist At New York City Bar's 10th Annual Securities Litigation & Enforcement Institute February 9, 2022 Learn More
- Events BLB&G Partner Jim Harrod Will Serve as a Panelist at The George Washington University Law School's Second Annual Class Action Case Law and Practice Review Conference November 12, 2021 Learn More