January 12, 2022
Partner John C. Browne will serve as a panelist at the annual Plus D&O Symposium. The program brings together D&O professional liability insurance thought-leaders to learn about the state of the market, trends moving forward, and to garner insights from industry experts.
John's panel, "Current Trends in Securities Class Action Litigation," will provide a review of 2021 securities class action litigation and a robust discussion about the recent development in securities class action litigation and SEC enforcement. Alongside other thought-leaders, John will also provide his perspectives on possible changes that could be seen under the current administration and the settlement process in securities class action litigation.
External Link (link will open in a new window):
For more information and to register, click here.
- News BLB&G Secures Additional Shares for AMC Stockholders in Landmark Recapitalization Settlement April 3, 2023 Learn More
- News BLB&G Secures a Historic $1 Billion Settlement for Shareholders in Wells Fargo Securities Class Action May 16, 2023 Learn More
- Events BLB&G Partner Rebecca Boon to Serve as Panelist at PLUS D&O Symposium January 24, 2023 Learn More
- Publications "Ninth Circuit Slack Decision Withstands En Banc Rehearing Petition: Is A Supreme Court Cert Petition Next?" by BLB&G Partners John C. Browne and Lauren Ormsbee May 4, 2022 Learn More
- Publications "9th Circ. Case Could Gut Section 11 Shareholder Protections" by John C. Browne and Lauren Ormsbee published by Law360 May 26, 2021 Learn More
- Publications "Why Slack Decision Struck A Nerve With Corporate America" by John C. Browne and Lauren Ormsbee published in Law360 November 4, 2021 Learn More
- Publications “Section 11’s Tracing Doctrine Goes Up to the Supreme Court” by John C. Browne and Lauren Ormsbee Published in The Review of Securities & Commodities Regulation March 17, 2023 Learn More
- Events BLB&G Partners John C. Browne and Lauren A. Ormsbee Present Emerging Dynamics Impacting Section 11 Litigation: SPACs, Direct Listings, and PSLRA Litigation Stays Webinar November 12, 2021 Learn More