Partner Jeroen van Kwawegen Will Serve As Panelist At New York City Bar's 10th Annual Securities Litigation & Enforcement Institute
February 9, 2022
BLB&G partner Jeroen van Kwawegen will serve as a panelist at the New York City Bar Association's 10th Annual Securities Litigation & Enforcement Institute, speaking about important issues in current Delaware litigation.
Held annually, the program brings together prominent and respected experts to shed light on the latest trends, developments and cutting-edge issues in securities litigation, regulation and enforcement.
- Events Partner Jeroen van Kwawegen Speaks at New York City Bar’s 9th Annual Securities Litigation & Enforcement Institute February 2021 Learn More
- Events Jeroen van Kwawegen a Featured Panelist at NYC Bar's 8th Annual Securities Litigation & Enforcement Institute January 23, 2019 Learn More
- Events BLB&G Partner Christopher Orrico Will Serve as a Panelist at The Florida Bar Business Law Section's 39th Annual Federal Securities Institute February 10, 2022 Learn More
- Publications "The Importance of Private Securities Litigation as a Complement to 'Worn Out' Regulators" by Scott Foglietta and Brittney Balser published in the New York Law Journal September 27, 2021 Learn More
- Events BLB&G Partner Jerry Silk Serves as Panelist at PLI's 53rd Annual Institute on Securities Regulations November 5, 2021 Learn More
- Events BLB&G Partner Jim Harrod Serves as Panelist at the Practising Law Institute (PLI) Program, Securities Offerings 2021: A Public Offering from Start to Finish October 19, 2021 Learn More
- Awards Law360 Names Jeroen van Kwawegen a 2019 Securities “Legal MVP” November 12, 2019 Learn More
- Events BLB&G Partner Jeroen van Kwawegen Speaks at the Class Action Money & Ethics Conference to discuss “Recent Trends in Securities Litigation." September 22, 2020 Learn More