BLB&G Partner Mark Lebovitch Will Serve As a Commentator at the University of Pennsylvania Law School's Institute for Law & Economics Fall Corporate Roundtable
December 10, 2021
Partner Mark Lebovitch will serve as a commentator at the University of Pennsylvania Law School's Institute for Law & Economics Fall Corporate Roundtable. Mark's panel will focus on reviewing and commenting on papers by prominent academics, which focus on ESG reporting, accountability, and reform proposals, as well as fiduciary duties and climate change in the United States.
The Institute’s Roundtable events provides an opportunity for academics and representatives from the legal, business, and government communities to discuss current problems. The event is invitation-only, and discussions are off-the-record, providing a forum for candid assessment of the targeted issues.
External Link (link will open in a new window):
For more information, click here.
- News BLB&G Secures Additional Shares for AMC Stockholders in Landmark Recapitalization Settlement April 3, 2023 Learn More
- Events BLB&G Partner Mark Lebovitch to Speak at NYU Law's Institute for Corporate Governance & Finance Roundtable, "Poison Pills after Williams Cos." April 27, 2022 Learn More
- Events BLB&G Partner Mark Lebovitch Will Serve as a Panelist at CII-NYU Corporate Governance Bootcamp on The Role of Institutional Investors in Shareholder Litigation November 19, 2021 Learn More
- News BLB&G Secures a Historic $1 Billion Settlement for Shareholders in Wells Fargo Securities Class Action May 16, 2023 Learn More
- Events Partner Mark Lebovitch Serves as Panelist at the Council of Institutional Investors’ 2022 Spring Conference February 17, 2022 Learn More
- News Delaware Law Weekly Article Highlights BLB&G Partner Mark Lebovitch's Panel on SPACs at the Fordham University School of Law Symposium October 29, 2021 Learn More
- Events Mark Lebovitch Speaks At Sandpiper Partners Conference "SPACs, De-SPACs and SPAC Litigation: Current Developments, Litigation, Investigations, and What's on the Horizon?" September 28, 2021 Learn More
- News Mark Lebovitch and Gregory V. Varallo Quoted in Law360 article, "Delaware's Appeal For Firms Outshines Virus Uncertainty" March 16, 2021 Learn More