BLB&G Partner Mark Lebovitch Will Serve As a Commentator at the University of Pennsylvania Law School's Institute for Law & Economics Fall Corporate Roundtable
December 10, 2021
Partner Mark Lebovitch will serve as a commentator at the University of Pennsylvania Law School's Institute for Law & Economics Fall Corporate Roundtable. Mark's panel will focus on reviewing and commenting on papers by prominent academics, which focus on ESG reporting, accountability, and reform proposals, as well as fiduciary duties and climate change in the United States.
The Institute’s Roundtable events provides an opportunity for academics and representatives from the legal, business, and government communities to discuss current problems. The event is invitation-only, and discussions are off-the-record, providing a forum for candid assessment of the targeted issues.
- Events BLB&G Partner Mark Lebovitch Will Serve as a Panelist at CII-NYU Corporate Governance Bootcamp on The Role of Institutional Investors in Shareholder Litigation November 19, 2021 Learn More
- Events BLB&G Hosts the Forum for Institutional Investors: Protecting Shareholder Rights in New Orleans, LA April 10, 2019 Learn More
- News Delaware Law Weekly Article Highlights BLB&G Partner Mark Lebovitch's Panel on SPACs at the Fordham University School of Law Symposium October 29, 2021 Learn More
- Events Mark Lebovitch Speaks At Sandpiper Partners Conference "SPACs, De-SPACs and SPAC Litigation: Current Developments, Litigation, Investigations, and What's on the Horizon?" September 28, 2021 Learn More
- News Mark Lebovitch and Gregory V. Varallo Quoted in Law360 article, "Delaware's Appeal For Firms Outshines Virus Uncertainty" March 16, 2021 Learn More
- Events Mark Lebovitch Serves as Panelist for Fordham Law School Symposium: "Here to Stay - Wrestling with the Future of the Quickly Maturing SPAC Market" October 22, 2021 Learn More
- News BLB&G Partner Mark Lebovitch Quoted in Fortune magazine on Business Roundtable’s Repudiation of Shareholder Primacy August 2019 Learn More
- Awards The New York Law Journal Names Mark Lebovitch Its 2019 “Attorney of the Year" October 23, 2019 Learn More