BLB&G Partner Mark Lebovitch Will Serve as a Panelist at CII-NYU Corporate Governance Bootcamp on The Role of Institutional Investors in Shareholder Litigation
November 19, 2021
BLB&G partner Mark Lebovitch will serve as a panelist at CII-NYU Corporate Governance Bootcamp, a premium executive education program developed by the Council of Institution Investors and New York University School of Law's Institute for Corporate Governance and Finance.
Mark's panel is focused on The Role of Institutional Investors in Shareholder Litigation.
This virtual event is a two-track program, with an introductory session, Bootcamp Basics, for those who are new to corporate governance, and a deeper-dive curriculum to follow for governance professionals with some experience and participants who completed Bootcamp Basics. Instructors include faculty from NYU as well as seasoned practitioners, such as BLB&G partner Mark Lebovitch.
External Link (link will open in a new window):
For more information and to register, click here.
- News BLB&G Secures Additional Shares for AMC Stockholders in Landmark Recapitalization Settlement April 3, 2023 Learn More
- News Press Coverage: Williams Companies Stockholder Litigation Trial Challenging Novel Anti-Shareholder Corporate Governance Provision January 13, 2021 Learn More
- News BLB&G Secures a Historic $1 Billion Settlement for Shareholders in Wells Fargo Securities Class Action May 16, 2023 Learn More
- Events Partner Mark Lebovitch Serves as Panelist at the Council of Institutional Investors’ 2022 Spring Conference February 17, 2022 Learn More
- Events BLB&G Partner Mark Lebovitch to Speak at NYU Law's Institute for Corporate Governance & Finance Roundtable, "Poison Pills after Williams Cos." April 27, 2022 Learn More
- Events BLB&G to Host Institutional Shareholder Conference in Paris April 17, 2023 Learn More
- Events BLB&G Partner Mark Lebovitch Serves as Panelist at New York Law Journal's Webcast, “Trends & Strategies For SPAC Litigation: Navigating the Evolving Legal Landscape of Special Purpose Acquisition Companies” April 12, 2022 Learn More
- Events BLB&G Partner Mark Lebovitch Will Serve As a Commentator at the University of Pennsylvania Law School's Institute for Law & Economics Fall Corporate Roundtable December 10, 2021 Learn More