November 5, 2021
For the fourth consecutive year, BLB&G partner Jerry Silk serves as panelist at PLI's Annual Institute on Securities Regulations. This virtual event brings together the nation’s leading securities and corporate legal experts to deliver practical information, insights and real-world strategies and solutions to the challenges facing investors.
Jerry will speak on the panel "Private Securities Litigation" that will discuss the following:
- Key considerations and trends in securities class action filings and resolutions
- Filings involving claims related to Covid-19, ESG, SPACs, cannabis, cybersecurity, bribery, cryptocurrency and digital assets
- Recent developments in securities and M&A litigation and shareholder derivative actions
- Current issues in D&O insurance
- The latest on federal forum provisions, disclosure standards, rebutting the basic presumption at class certification, the Supreme Court's decision in Goldman
External Link (link will open in a new window):
For more information and to register, click here.