BLB&G partners Max Berger, Salvatore Graziano and Mark Lebovitch have once again been selected by their peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America© 2020 edition as leading lawyers in their field.
Best Lawyers®, regarded as the industry’s “definitive guide to legal excellence,” recognizes Mr. Berger as a leading attorney in the practice areas of securities litigation, mass tort and plaintiff class action litigation, and professional malpractice law; Mr. Graziano as a leading attorney in mass tort and plaintiff class action litigation; and Mr. Lebovitch as a leading attorney in mergers and acquisitions litigation.
According to Best Lawyers®, recognition “is based entirely on an exhaustive peer review evaluations” that captures “the consensus opinion of leading lawyers about the professional abilities of their colleagues within the same geographical area and legal practice area.” In turn, a listing in Best Lawyers® is widely considered within the legal profession as a "singular honor.”
- News BLB&G Announces Elevation of Four Partners and One Senior Counsel January 26, 2021 Learn More
- Awards BLB&G Partner Hannah Ross Named to Crain’s 2023 “Notable Women in Law” June 22, 2023 Learn More
- News BLB&G Partner Lauren Ormsbee Appointed Chair of the New York City Bar Association's Securities Litigation Committee October 3, 2022 Learn More
- News Delaware Law Weekly Article Highlights BLB&G Partner Greg Varallo's Panel at PLI's Merger and Acquisitions 2022 Program January 25, 2022 Learn More
- News BLB&G Announces Elevation of One Partner and Two Senior Counsel January 21, 2022 Learn More
- Awards Founding Partner Max Berger and Dale Berger Awarded 2021 Commitment to Justice Award by Her Justice March 19, 2021 Learn More
- News Partner Jeroen van Kwawegen Appointed to Board of Legal Services NYC December 2020 Learn More
- News Partner Rebecca Boon Profiled in "The Daily Docket," a newsletter by Reuters and Westlaw January 2021 Learn More
- Awards Benchmark Litigation Names Three BLB&G Partners to Its “40 & Under List” August 4, 2023 Learn More