BLB&G partners Max Berger, Salvatore Graziano and Mark Lebovitch have once again been selected by their peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America© 2020 edition as leading lawyers in their field.
Best Lawyers®, regarded as the industry’s “definitive guide to legal excellence,” recognizes Mr. Berger as a leading attorney in the practice areas of securities litigation, mass tort and plaintiff class action litigation, and professional malpractice law; Mr. Graziano as a leading attorney in mass tort and plaintiff class action litigation; and Mr. Lebovitch as a leading attorney in mergers and acquisitions litigation.
According to Best Lawyers®, recognition “is based entirely on an exhaustive peer review evaluations” that captures “the consensus opinion of leading lawyers about the professional abilities of their colleagues within the same geographical area and legal practice area.” In turn, a listing in Best Lawyers® is widely considered within the legal profession as a "singular honor.”
External Link: Click here to view profile. (link will open in a new window)
- News BLB&G Announces Elevation of Four Partners and One Senior Counsel January 26, 2021 Learn More
- News BLB&G Announces Elevation of Two Partners and Four Senior Counsel January 24, 2020 Learn More
- News Partner Rebecca Boon Profiled in "The Daily Docket," a newsletter by Reuters and Westlaw January 2021 Learn More
- News Law360 Interviews BLB&G Partners Hannah Ross and Sal Graziano for Profile on the Firm’s Selection as “Practice Group of the Year” November 30, 2020 Learn More
- Publications "Investor Attempts To Hold Cos. Accountable Are Working" by BLB&G Partner Rebecca Boon published by Law360 May 18, 2021 Learn More
- News Partner Avi Josefson Quoted by Law360 in Article on Current Status of Pandemic-Related Securities Suits March 11, 2021 Learn More
- Awards Founding Partner Max Berger and Dale Berger Awarded 2021 Commitment to Justice Award by Her Justice March 19, 2021 Learn More
- News BLB&G Partner Gregory V. Varallo Quoted in Law360 Article Covering the Appointment of Vice Chancellor Kathaleen S. McCormick as Delaware Chancery Court Successor April 9, 2021 Learn More
- News Partner Jeroen van Kwawegen Appointed to Board of Legal Services NYC December 2020 Learn More