Once again, three BLB&G partners – Max Berger, Salvatore Graziano and Mark Lebovitch – have been selected by their peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America© 2019 edition as leading lawyers in their field.
Best Lawyers® recognizes Mr. Berger as a leading attorney in the practice areas of securities litigation, mass tort and plaintiff class action litigation, and professional malpractice law; Mr. Graziano as a leading attorney in mass tort and plaintiff class action litigation; and Mr. Lebovitch as a leading attorney in mergers and acquisitions litigation.
As the guide is peer-reviewed, a listing in Best Lawyers® is widely considered within the legal profession as a "singular honor.” It is a compilation of outstanding attorneys who are reviewed by their peers on the basis of professional expertise, and undergo an authentication process to make sure they are in current practice and in good standing. Considered the "oldest and most respected peer-review publication in the legal profession" (The American Lawyer), it is regarded by both the legal profession and the public as one of the definitive guides to legal excellence in the U.S.
- News BLB&G Announces Elevation of Four Partners and One Senior Counsel January 26, 2021 Learn More
- Events BLB&G Partner Jeroen van Kwawegen to Guest Lecture at Columbia Law School October 23, 2023 Learn More
- Awards BLB&G Partner Hannah Ross Named to Crain’s 2023 “Notable Women in Law” June 22, 2023 Learn More
- News BLB&G Partner Lauren Ormsbee Appointed Chair of the New York City Bar Association's Securities Litigation Committee October 3, 2022 Learn More
- News Delaware Law Weekly Article Highlights BLB&G Partner Greg Varallo's Panel at PLI's Merger and Acquisitions 2022 Program January 25, 2022 Learn More
- News BLB&G Announces Elevation of One Partner and Two Senior Counsel January 21, 2022 Learn More
- Awards Founding Partner Max Berger and Dale Berger Awarded 2021 Commitment to Justice Award by Her Justice March 19, 2021 Learn More
- News Partner Jeroen van Kwawegen Appointed to Board of Legal Services NYC December 2020 Learn More
- News Partner Rebecca Boon Profiled in "The Daily Docket," a newsletter by Reuters and Westlaw January 2021 Learn More