In re Toyota Motor Corporation Securities Litigation
|Court:||United States District Court, Central District of California|
|Case Number:||Master File No. CV 10-922(DSF)(AJWx)|
|Judge:||Hon. Dale S. Fischer|
|Class Period:||05/10/2005 - 02/02/2010|
|Case Contacts:||Gerald H. Silk|
- August 4, 2014 - Second Amended Order Approving Distribution Plan
- March 19, 2013 - Order Granting Motion for Attorney's fees and Reimbursement of Litigation Expenses
- March 15, 2013 - Order Approving Plan of Allocation
- March 15, 2013 - Final Judgment and Order of Dismissal with Prejudice
- January 3, 2013 - Notice of Pendency of Class Action and Promosed Settlement, Settlement Hearing, and Motion for Attorneys' Fees and Reimbursement of Litigation Expenses
- January 3, 2013 - Order Preliminarily approving Settlement, Certifying Class, Providing for Notice and Scheduling Settlement Hearing
- July 7, 2011 - Toyota Order Granting In Part and Denying in Part Motion to Dismiss
- June 20, 2011 - Notice of Submission in Further Support of Plaintiffs' Opposition to Motion to Dismiss and Pursuant to Court Instructions at June 6, 2011 Hearing
- October 4, 2010 - Consolidated Class Action Complaint
Other Cases of Interest
General Motors Company
Eastern District of Michigan Salvatore J. Graziano, Gerald H. Silk, James A. Harrod, Adam H. Wierzbowski, Rebecca E. Boon, Laura Lefkowitz
Huron Consulting Group, Inc.
Northern District of Illinois Gerald H. Silk, Jeroen van Kwawegen
Northern District of Illinois Eastern Division John C. Browne, Gerald H. Silk, Adam Hollander, Abe Alexander, James M. Fee, Katherine M. Sinderson, Reiko Cyr
Cobalt International Energy, Inc.
Southern District of Texas Gerald H. Silk, Avi Josefson, Jonathan D. Uslaner
Quality Systems, Inc.
Central District of California Gerald H. Silk, Avi Josefson
UnitedHealth Group, Inc.
District of Minnesota Gerald H. Silk, Adam H. Wierzbowski
District of New Jersey Max W. Berger, Gerald H. Silk
Dole Food Company, Inc.
U.S. District Court for the District of Delaware Gerald H. Silk, Katherine M. Sinderson, Adam Hollander
Northern District of California Gerald H. Silk, Avi Josefson, James A. Harrod, Jeroen van Kwawegen, Adam Hollander, Jai K. Chandrasekhar
District of Massachusetts Gerald H. Silk, Adam H. Wierzbowski