In re Salix Pharmaceuticals, Ltd. Securities Litigation
|Court:||United States District Court, Southern District of New York|
|Case Number:||14 CV 8925|
|Judge:||Honorable Kimba M. Wood|
|Class Period:||11/08/2013 - 11/06/2014|
|Case Contacts:||Salvatore J. Graziano, John Rizio-Hamilton, Katherine M. Sinderson, Michael D. Blatchley, Adam Hollander, Alex Dickin, Catherine E. van Kampen|
- July 2, 2018 - Order Approving Distribution Plan
- Notice of (I) Pendency of Class Action and Proposed Settlement; (II) Settlement Fairness Hearing; and (III) Motion for an Award of Attorneys’ Fees and Reimbursement of Litigation Expenses
- July 28, 2017 – Judgment Approving Class Action Settlement
- July 28, 2017 – Order Approving Plan of Allocation of Net Settlement Fund
- July 28, 2017 – Order Awarding Attorneys’ Fees and Reimbursement of Litigation Expenses
- April 5, 2017 - Order Preliminarily Approving Settlement and Providing for Notice
- March 24, 2017 - Stipulation and Agreement of Settlement
- April 22, 2016 - Opinion & Order Denying Defendants' Motions to Dismiss
- May 8, 2015 - Consolidated Class Action Complaint
Other Cases of Interest
District of New Jersey Salvatore J. Graziano, Hannah Ross, Katherine M. Sinderson, Adam Hollander, James M. Fee, Emily Strickland, Sandy Yaklin
Merit Medical Systems, Inc.
Central District of California Jonathan D. Uslaner, Michael D. Blatchley, Lauren M. Cruz
Southern District of New York Salvatore J. Graziano, John Rizio-Hamilton, Scott R. Foglietta, Jai K. Chandrasekhar, Kate Aufses, Nicholas Gersh
Western District of Washington Jonathan D. Uslaner, Michael D. Blatchley, Lauren M. Cruz
Grand Canyon Education, Inc.
District of Delaware Katherine M. Sinderson, Gregory V. Varallo, Robert Kravetz, Michael Mathai, Will Horowitz
FleetCor Technologies, Inc.
Northern District of Georgia Katherine M. Sinderson, Scott R. Foglietta, Alex Dickin
Northern District of California John Rizio-Hamilton, Jonathan D. Uslaner, Avi Josefson, Scott R. Foglietta, Brittney Balser
Northern District of California Salvatore J. Graziano, Jeroen van Kwawegen, Jeremy P. Robinson, Rebecca E. Boon, R. Ryan Dykhouse
GT Advanced Technologies Inc.
District of New Hampshire John C. Browne, Lauren McMillen Ormsbee, Catherine E. van Kampen
Northern District of California Jeremy P. Robinson, Jonathan D. Uslaner, Hannah Ross, Avi Josefson, Michael D. Blatchley, Will Horowitz, Alexander T. Payne