In re ACS Shareholder Litigation (Xerox)
|Court:||Delaware Court of Chancery|
|Judge:||Vice Chancellor Donald F. Parsons|
|Case Contacts:||Mark Lebovitch|
- June 25, 2010 - Notice of Proposed Settlement of Class Action, Settlement Hearing, and Right to Appear
- February 8, 2010 - Memorandum in Support of Motion for Partial Summary Judgement
- February 8, 2010 - Declaration of Cynthia Calder in Support of Class Plaintiffs' Motion for Summary Judgement
- February 8, 2010 - Plaintiffs' Motion for Partial Summary Judgement
- December 21, 2009 - Letter to Court re Agreement Not to Seek Constructive Trust
- December 14, 2009 - Letter to Court
- December 11, 2009 - Amended Verified Class Action Complaint
- October 27, 2009 - Plaintiffs’ Response to Defendants’ Motion to Proceed in One Jurisdiction
- October 26, 2009 - Defendants’ Memorandum of Law in Support of their Motion to Proceed in One Jurisdiction
- October 22, 2009 - Order Granting Plaintiffs Motion for Class Certification
- October 7, 2009 - Order Granting Stipulation re Case Schedule
- October 1, 2009 - Verified Class Action Complaint
- Proof of Claim (No Longer Available)
Other Cases of Interest
Kinder Morgan Energy Partnership, L.P.
Delaware Court of Chancery Mark Lebovitch, David Wales, Adam Hollander
Twenty-First Century Fox, Inc.
Delaware Chancery Court Max W. Berger, Mark Lebovitch, David Wales, Rebecca E. Boon
Delaware Chancery Court Gregory V. Varallo, Mark Lebovitch, Christopher J. Orrico, Jacqueline Y. Ma , Thomas James
Northern District of California John Rizio-Hamilton, Mark Lebovitch, Jonathan D. Uslaner, Abe Alexander, Nicholas Gersh
Comverse Technology, Inc.
Eastern District of New York Mark Lebovitch, Katherine M. Sinderson
Bank of America/Merrill Lynch Merger Litigation
Southern District of New York Max W. Berger, Hannah Ross, Mark Lebovitch, John Rizio-Hamilton, Jonathan D. Uslaner, Katherine M. Sinderson
Delaware Court of Chancery Mark Lebovitch, David Wales, Thomas James
Northern District of California, Oakland Division Mark Lebovitch, David Wales, Alla Zayenchik
Delaware Chancery Court Edward G. Timlin, Andrew Blumberg, Mark Lebovitch
Straight Path Communications Inc.
Delaware Chancery Court Mark Lebovitch, Jeroen van Kwawegen, Edward G. Timlin, Alla Zayenchik